Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pop packs?

Kaitos

Hiya,

How much should I sell sealed pop5 and pop4 packs?
Can you actually sell the m in the first place?

thank you,
cya~~

how are you getting enough POP packs to sell?

'mom

Hiya,

I don't know how much do you count as 'enough', but I got around 14-15 pop 4&5 from the letters OP gave.
I have no use from them, so I thought I might just sell them..Hurm. I think I might open em instead. '

thank you very much.
cya~

Your odds of pulling a decent card that you could sell for a good amount of money are not too bad with 15 packs. And only getting $1.00 or so a pack, it'd probably be in your best interest to cross your fingers, open em, and hope for a card worth >$15.00. :p

Your odds of pulling a decent card that you could sell for a good amount of money are not too bad with 15 packs. And only getting $1.00 or so a pack, it'd probably be in your best interest to cross your fingers, open em, and hope for a card worth >$15.00. :p

POP cards value drob like a rock in a pond! Espeon* Used to be worth $50 (I had 2 when they were hot and didn't sell them :frown:) But I got a Charizard* :biggrin: I think the odds of pulling a rare are one in five, so you should get about 3, which could be greater than $15 in some cases.

I'd just open the POP 5 for the Rare Candy and DRE. I've pulled around 7 Candies, so go for it!

Sell POP 4 @ $1: This is an ugly set =/

POP cards value drob like a rock in a pond! Espeon* Used to be worth $50 (I had 2 when they were hot and didn't sell them :frown:) But I got a Charizard* :biggrin: I think the odds of pulling a rare are one in five, so you should get about 3, which could be greater than $15 in some cases.

I'd just open the POP 5 for the Rare Candy and DRE. I've pulled around 7 Candies, so go for it!

Sell POP 4 @ $1: This is an ugly set =/

Odds of pulling a rare is not 1 in 5. It is 1 in 10.

Drew

Back