Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Portland, OR - Sandstorm Prerelease - Sept. 13th

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
We got the news from Pokemon USA that Portland Oregon will also have a Sandstorm Prerelease Tournament. :clap: :thumb: :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Location - Interzone Comics, 120 NW Miller Ave., Gresham OR
Date – September 13th, 2003
Time – 3:00 PM (registration) / 4:00 PM (play begins)
Format – Sealed Deck/Age Modified Swiss (all cards provided)
Age – Prizes awarded in 3 age divisions (10 & under, 11 to 14, 15 & over)
Cost - $20 (you get 6 Sandstorm Boosters and an exclusive Prerelease Promo)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How to get there
From I-205, take the Powell Blvd. exit. Go east on Powell approximately 6.6 miles to downtown Gresham. Turn left on Miller Ave. (Interzone Comics.is 1 block north of Powell)

Prizes Prizes Prizes
All Players get an exclusive Prerelease Promo card. The top 8 players in each of three age divisions (10 & under, 11 to 14, 15 & over) get the following prizes:
> 1st Place - 1 Box of Pokémon-e Ex Sandstorm Booster Packs
> 2nd Place - 18 Pokémon Ex Sandstorm Booster Packs
> 3rd Place - 9 Pokémon Ex Sandstorm Booster Packs
> 4th Place - 9 Pokémon Ex Sandstorm Booster Packs
> 5-8th Place - 4 Pokémon Ex Sandstorm Booster Packs
* All players get to pick a card from the “Mystery Box”

Other Stuff
Interzone Comics Cards & Gaming Arena offers a full selection of gaming supplies, including Pokémon cards. Internet gaming terminals are available, with a wide selection of games. Snacks are available in the store, and a number of restaurants and drive-ins are located nearby.

For Additional Information or Questions
E-mail Big Daddy Snorlax - [email protected]
Phone Interzone Comics - (503) 661-1815
Website – www.interzonecomics.com[/SIZE]

BDS

Last edited:
I mean no disrespect, but isn't four in the afternoon a little late to be starting a sealed tournament?

You also didn't mention the entry fee(probably $20.00, but it's good to make sure).

This is so GREAT! I'm glad we got one in Portland. I think 4:00 PM is perfect! I know that Interzone stays open late and there are great motels close by for the out of towners. I can't wait!! :clap: :clap: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I was wondering if maybe you could post the address, or at the very least the phone# :thumb: , I know you said "I'll post more details tomorrow.", but that was 2 days ago :p . I'm not trying to sound rude, however I think it would greatly increase attendance if the players would know the address :D .
Thanks for your time.

BTW, I plan on going :clap: .

Sorry it took so long to get the information posted. I'll bring some flyers down to Dragon's Alley this Sunday. I look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

BDS

Jeremy Badeaux said:
Dragons Alley isn't open on sundays.

You can still use the mail slot in the front door.

I'll see you on the 13th

Thanks for the heads up Jeremy. I'll put the flyers in an envelope and drop them through the mail slot. See you next Saturday!!! :thumb:

BDS

Back