4xPsiquic(VS gallade)
3xFighting(Vs blissey)
1xmetal
1xdark
2xfire
1xgrass
2xwater
2xLighting

Strategy:This deck may depend on the coin flip,but it got lots of advantages.We start with pachirisu,our starter,and get a sentret and two porygons.Then we bring with celios a furret and try to get a porygon 2 and a porygon z.With porygon 2 in bench we have the advantage to use two supporters in a turn,making very powerful combos.
Example:We have a porygon 2 in the bench and a porygon z active with two energies.Lets say in my hand i have a scott,we use it with the power of porygon 2 and we bring a lake boundary,castaway and other useful supporter.Then use castaway and bring an energy according to the defending pokemon weaknessand finally use porygon z power.With this you can hit 80 damage (with just a head),160 with two heads ans 240 with 3 heads.

Hope u like it!
Make your opinion!

with energies i would go with an even 4-4-4-4 water (magmorar), fighting (blissey), psychic (gallade), and holon ff (no weakness).
stuff like grass and metal definatly are not going to do you any good.

maybe a magneton line so you can get your energy back.
or claydol/delcatty for draw support.

The energies you put on the deck depend on the metagame.The grass goes as a tech for pokemons with than weakness,holon ff may work vs gallade,but i dont think there is space on the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back