Possible 1 year bug Fix for US!?!?!????

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Spectreon, Jan 31, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

No promises, but this is what was found on Zeo Friday.....

the part that interest me is this....

Sounds like a possibly the US Upgrade. Easy to aquire, and no shipping carts off to Nintendo... Feb/March will mark 1 year for most of us players (if I remember corectly) so an early Feb release of the upgrade would be best... let us hope......

2. Dek

Dek New Member

Its true. When you reserve your copy of Coloseeum, you get the bonus disk which has the stuff mentioned above. So lets think

-Our very own Jirachi for the GBA
    -A new pokemon movie sneak peak
    -Colosseum Preview
    -1 year bug fixed
    -Colosseum itself

all of this for $50? I think thats a pretty good deal

3. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

$50? Get out of dreamland.

4. Psycho_Lugia_X

Psycho_Lugia_X New Member

yeah i just read the same report from Nintendo Power yesterday. I'm pretty relieved...yet i still gotta go...

5. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Does Jirachi fix the game if you trade it, like I have it and my game is fixed, and then I give it to my brother's game, will his be fixed?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2004
  6. Tego

Tego New Member

No, but your friend can take his game with him to your place and download his own Jirachi from your bonus disc, patching the game.

7. GOROY

GOROY New Member

So there is an unlimited amount of Jirachi on the bonus disc?

8. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

I believe you'll be able to get one Jirachi per Trainer ID. At least that's what I'd have had it programmed to do.

9. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Oh, so I can get an unlimited amount of Jirachi, just no more than 1 on the same game, right?

10. Elite Trainer Raven

Possibly. The outcome isn't certain for sure, but I suppose that's how it could work.

11. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I kinda doubt it.. but..... it depends on how it works....

If each disc allows each dif train# to download a Jirachi, a group of 3 people, with the disc, Ruby and Saph each, would have 6 Jirachi each...

Though it might just check your game if you recieved it, kinda like Eon Ticket, then if that is the case, yeah... it could work....

12. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

Heck... whichever way it works, we'll be giving him away at the Los Angeles CC for those not fortunate enough to be able to reserve it and get thier own hard copy. Just make sure to at least bring your own Game Pak. We'll supply the GCN, Link Cable, and GBA. :D

13. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Now THERE's an idea! **note to self - go reserve Colosseum asap**

14. Elite Trainer Raven

Just so you know, the time to make the reservations would be this Sunday since that's when retailers get the discs. If you get it now, you probably won't get the disc until Colosseum comes out.

15. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

That shouldnt be true.... you should get disc once it comes in, its what Game Stop did here with Zelda, I assume this would be no different.... Reserve know, go back on Sunday to get Bonus disc, then in March, go get Colesiuem. Thouhg I doubt they will call to let you know the bonus disc is in thuogh... you will have to call yourself, or go in person....

16. Elite Trainer Raven

Actually GameStop will call, but it's better to go on the day it comes in since you'll be putting down money on a game and in the meantime, receive a disc for it. And most places will most likely only give you the bonus disc when it comes in or when the actual game is in.

17. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

they have to call. Its part of the legal stuff with preordering.

18. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Does anybody know if this really is the 1 year fix??? or do you just get 1 of the rare, so far unatainable berries???

Posting in Jarichi thread too........

19. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Yes, the bonus disc includes the fix (downloaded at the same time as Jirachi). Picked one up today ;)!

20. professorbix

professorbix New Member

got the bonus disc at wal-mart yesterday. they were giving them out free to anyone who asked/and bought ANY gamecube game.......jirachi is available as many times as you want but only for different trainer ids. he does come with a rare berry and is at level 5 knowing the following moves: wish, confusion and rest.