3 Master Balls*
3 Dusk Balls*
4 Wagers*

5 Water
6 Psychic
2 Cyclone
1 Scramble

Edited*

Strategy, they (GG) uses powers sets up fast with Rare candies and Dres, devolve and they hurt themselves if they use a poer or have a power. Ehh I'm going to take out the MB and DM and either add energies or more wagers, SHAZAM!
Maybe some Holon WP
Bringdown Kills me!

Last edited:
I tested it and the problem lies in the too full bench I ve edited the deck list i think I want to take out an omnastar, feels so cluttered, and yeah of course claydol/bronzong/omnastar is better, but i want to play with Aerodactyl! Oh and I want to play better supportors, but I don't know which ones, i need some bait for Telepass.

Lost to Leafeon LX
Lost to Gallade/Garde

meh, I don't think it would really work that well. Zong is too slow to work well, and the fossils are too hard to get out.

I dont think that brong can be that devestating. Gardy,lake plox. GGflip 2 can kill 3 more. mag doesnt need to much speed to KO the brong. Once you get plox, you 90% lose. If you play claydol and depend on it for speed. Sure you can try it but just saying that some other decks have advanteges but it can work ok.

4 Relicanth
1 HP Aerodactly
3 MD Aerodactly
1 HP Omnastar
3 MD Omnastar
2 PK Omanyte
2 HP Omanyte
1 MT Bronzong
3 MD Bronzong
4 MD Bronzor

4 Holon Fossil
4 Fossil Excavator
4 Celio's
3 Master Balls*
3 Dusk Balls*
4 Wagers*

5 Water
6 Psychic
2 Cyclone
1 Scramble

[4 TGW]
I would never even play a single Wager without Claydol or Gardevoir in may deck. You'll hurt yourself more than your opponent.
Omastar is used to knock out the devolved Pokémon, not to shuffle them away.
If you want to play Wager, use Claydol.

[1 Scramble]
Why only 1? 3-4 Scramble are a must in this deck since you spread damage and don't draw your prizes early. I'm pretty sure this is the reason why you lost against G&G.

Have some draw supporters. Of course you lose with Bronzong MT as your only draw source.

I think it should run a lot better with a good decklist.

play 2 md omastar since you can only uese it once per turn.
Try to run something that can snipe bench for a good amount of damage such as empoleon Lvl.x 80damage to one of your opponents pokemon.It looks like that you will have a hand with a lot of bench and on your bench so you can use empoleon as the heavy attacker.2-2 claydol with bebes search. i agree that you need someTGW=team galactics wager.
Also warp points becuase it works well with omastar. You warp, the pokepower then snipe. Magmar has 70 HP, sentret and ralts 60HP kirlia 80HP torchis 40 or 50HP and baltoy 50HP. Pachi 70 hp so you can practically snipe anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back