prices for these error cards?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by IREALLYWANTERRORPOKEMON, Jun 21, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Hi how much are all of these please can you give me the price individually for each card.

* Ninetales Base: printed with no damage for it's second attack, Fire Blast

* Pikachu Jungle Promo: printed with the "1st Edition Symbol."

* Zadpos Fossil 1 st Edition: had the outline of an evolution box imprinted or cut into the foil.

* Zadpos Fossil Unlimited Edition: had the outline of an evolution box imprinted or cut into the foil.

* Dark Dragonite Team Rocket: Non holo card printed with holo card number. Error in both first and unlimited edition, and is corrected in both edition.

* Dark Persian Promo: Printed without HP

* Prerelease Raichu Promo: Printed with Prerelease stamp.

* Acient Mew Japanese Promo: Spell Nintendo wrong.

Thanks Cheryl.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP [email protected].
    Thanks Cheryl.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Ninetales: $400+

Pikachu promo: $100

Zapdos: Every card has this error. $5

Zapdos: $4

D Dragonite: $35-50

D Persian: $25-$75

Prerelease Raichu: ????? None have been known to be sold. Estimate: $2000+

Ancient Mew: $10-$20

3. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

I thought the Ancient Mew was worth more than that. I know the error used to be worth about 100. I expect it dropped but going from 100 to 20 is a huge drop.

Drew

4. So is this Pikachu card the famous red cheeks error card or is that a different one. The kids next door found a few hundred pokemon cards in the trash and they came to me to see if any of them were worth anything. I don't know to much about them since they were around the gym before I was. They found one with red cheeks that is old but I am not sure what set.

5. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

No, the Pikachu is Blackstar promo #1 but was accedentally inserted in some 1st Ed Jungle packs and a 1st Ed stamp was stamped onto it.

Drew: I could be wrong, but I thought it had gone down.
    Seen any ebay sales for it lately?