Psychic Chicken Eggs (Blaze/Exegg/Espeon)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Dek, Jan 26, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dek

Dek New Member

Using the Chicken Eggs deck that was submitted a few months ago, i was able to tweak it to make a new version. It might be a little slow, but it sure looks fun

-=24 Pokemon=-
    4 Torchic (3 FireWorks/1 Singe)
    3 Combusken (Promo and its normal art)
    3 Blaziken (2 Holo/1 Non-Holo)
    3 Exeggcute (AQ Grass)
    3 Exeggcutor (AQ Grass)
    3 Eevee (SS)
    3 Espeon (AQ)
    2 Wobbuffett

-=18 Energy=-
    10 Fire
    4 Grass
    4 Rainbow

-=18 Trainers=-
    4 Juggler
    3 Switch
    3 Dual Ball
    3 Wally's Training (Will change to Rare Candies soon)
    3 Potion
    2 Town Volunteer

The strategy here is to get a Blaziken, an Espeon, and an Exeggcutor out (obviously). Use Blaziken's Firestarter to attach energies to the Bench, use Aquapolis Espeon's Poke-Power to return it to my hand, and then Attach it to the Active Pokemon (Hopefully it will be Exeggcutor). Wobbuffett is there to stall against a few of the Pokemon-ex out there.

2. SupremeBlader22

SupremeBlader22 New Member

instead of a 3/3 espeon use a 2/2 catty.. also change the NH blaze to holo. and ur NRG count is too high.. u should only need like 15

3. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

Why would you need to use Espeon's power to return a Firestarted energy to your hand when Exeggutor lets you discard from ANY of your pokemon? Just keep it on the bench and then discard it with Super Eggsplosion. I'd recommend taking the Espeon line out. Once you put 3 Rare Candies in, you'll probably only need 2 Combusken. I'd also switch the Wobbuffets for something like Dunsparce. You don't really need to use Eggs' second attack so you can take out the 4 Grass and 4 Rainbow. Add in 6 or so Fire energies and then you have 9 cards left over to add to your trainers. I'd add in another Potion, add 3 Oak's Research, 3 Elm's Training Method, and 2 TV Reporter. If you do that, you might want to replace one of your 4 Jugglers (4 might be a little overkill) for a 3rd TV Reporter.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.