Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Questions about the Pokémon Center

Red5bv06

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
Once a Pokémon goes to the PC, what happens then?

Does it have to stay in the PC until another figure comes in or can it use a move point to go to the Bench? Does it have to wait one turn to go to the Bench?

I understand once it goes to the Bench, it has to wait 1 turn before entering again, but that transition from PC to Bench is confusing me a little.

Also, this is probably covered somewhere, but what happens when two Pokémon "tie" on an attack (I got 30 on both Treeko and Meowth the other day). We just played as both Pokémon stay in play. Is that right?

That's all for now. Thanks.

It has to stay in the PC until a figure replaces its position. With the 2 step PC in 6 on 6, that means 2 others need to get KOed before it's moved back to the bench.

From the 3 on 3 mat rulebox..."If both players spin the same colour and tie, nothing happens". So yes, you did the right thing.

I think the Trainer "Max Revive" will get it out of the PC and back to the Bench without waiting.

I thought in the 2 part PC in the 6 Pokemon game when a Pokemon is in the PC and another one gets knocked out it's bumped to the 2nd part which is only wait for a turn. I could be wrong tho idk

I thought in the 2 part PC in the 6 Pokemon game when a Pokemon is in the PC and another one gets knocked out it's bumped to the 2nd part which is only wait for a turn. I could be wrong tho idk

Let's say Meowth is knocked out. He's in the farthest spot of the PC. Then, Piplup gets knocked out. Meowth now moves to the near spot of the PC, and Piplup occupies the far spot. Meowth is still in the PC, however, and cannot move to the bench until something else gets knocked out, knocks Piplup into the near spot, and knocks Meowth back onto the bench.

From the glossary in the rulebook:

Pokemon Center [P.C.]: Where Knocked Out Pokemon go. If the Pokemon Center is full, move the Pokemon that has been there the longest onto that player's Bench. That Pokemon has Wait.

This implies that more than one Pokemon can be in the Pokemon Center at a time, both because of it being "full" and referring to the Pokemon that has been there the longest. Which brings up an interesting rulings question... which I'll bring up in another topic.

The Pokemon stays in the P.C. until more Pokemon come along to nudge it out.

Ties are just ties - nothing happens. (Covered in the rulebook and the playmat)
"If both players spin the same color and also tie, nothing happens."

Along these lines, in a 6-on-6 if I have two Pokemon in the PC (one in each slot) and I use a Max Revive on the one in the spot furthest from the bench, is the one in the slot closest to the bench now waiting for another 2 of yours to get KOed?

I'm guessing yes, but this happened yesterday so we just went with that that was how it went.

Technically the order of the bubbles don't really matter, as long as you always bring in the right one. (The Pokemon that was KO'd first, amongst the 2 that are there.) For consistency's sake, I usually put the 'new' KO'd Pokemon in the far right space, and then it will push an existing one in towards the Bench, if any are there. (The playmat is constructed to reinforce that game play layout.)

Back