Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Quick (and probably dumb) Pokemon TCG Online question

MCNewfall

Hey! So I redeemed 9 codes from Emerging Powers. Bought some booster packs.

Uh,, how do I open them? I can't find anything along the lines of "my cards" or "my stuff" or my anything. What am I missing?

On the play online screen there is a button that says Collection. Click on Collection, and on that page there is a button near the top if I remember correctly that says packs or something.
Hope this helps.:thumb:

not really...not that I know off...the only that matters is winning with a particular deck 10-11 times to open up every lock upgrades.

Then how do I get to the normal stuff, every time I get on, it always sends me to the Trainer Challenge.

Click on Pokemon Trading Card Game Online at bottom of screen(scroll down; very bottom left). The same link takes you to your binder(which has your cards, unopened pack(s), unopened decks(red,blue,green, and maybe yellow)).

Home PLAY Tutorials
Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
Trainer Challenge

I hope that helps you.

Hey I just bought my first item which was the lugia deck.I looked every where but don't have any card or item that should of came with the deck.I cant tell if it glitched or not.Maybe I don't know how to open it but my 500 coins r gone.

Back