Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

R&S Challenge at TJ's Collectibles Milford MA

BJJ763

Trading Mod Supervisor
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
TJ's Collectibles in Milford MA (home of many WotC Pokémon Premeire events) will be having a Ruby & Sapphire Challenge event on Sunday Aug. 24th!

Start: 11:00

TJ's Collectibles
160 Main Street
Milford Ma 01757

Tom's also working on a Sandstorm Prerelease event (possibly 2!).

Last edited:
Darn Wish it was more near Michigan lol I would go and check it out. Also don't beat yourself up because you forgot to ask someone soemthing lol we all make mistakes :p :lol:

I'll be there and ready to judge! :thumb:

I will also have a newer fake card available for the event, some time when I am not busy (heh... from experence, afterward would work best) just ask and I will see about getting you a few copies... or a couple boxes...

If your not in the boston area, there are 16 other locations, check out the list I made on Zeo. (now with easy to use clickable map!)

-marril

This tourney is the Gameboy/TCG event.

What TCG info??? The Aug calendar doesn't even list BZ events. Did you go to the right one? http://www.tjcollect.com/
Pokémon on the site has been very sparce - usually just when a premiere event is running.

BJJ763 said:
This tourney is the Gameboy/TCG event.

What TCG info??? The Aug calendar doesn't even list BZ events. Did you go to the right one? http://www.tjcollect.com/
Pokémon on the site has been very sparce - usually just when a premiere event is running.

BJJ - This is right on their homepage. Nothing indicates any Gameboy play. Which makes me wonder if someone only sees this and doesnt play Gameboy just TCG and shows up what will happen?

POKEMON
RUBY & SAPPHIRE CHALLENGE

August 24, 2003

10:00 am-10:45 am Registration

11:00 am Start Time

There will be no entrance fee. You will need to purchase six(6) Pokémon-e TCG: EX Ruby & Sapphire boosters at a discounted price of $15 USD upon admission.

Ah gotcha. See i know "Ruby & Sapphire Challenge" is the name of the GB/TCG event, so when i read it, i know what it means (just as "Sandstorm Prerelease" is the Sealed event using the next R&S set). Hmmm maybe i should speak to Tom about adding the GB information.

Back