Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Raaahhhhhh Pickup Trukkkkk

Rambo1000

hay guise im zach fisher and this is my br report for jacksonville, fl.

there's like NO ONE in masters.
i played blissey/delcatty, aka the PICKUP TRUK

round 1 - alex hill - blissey
i get t2 blissey w/ boost and he gets NOTHING. i just take 6 prizes from there more or less, though he starts to make a game of it down the stretch. i had 2 warps in hand to warp out one of his benched cards ftw. (i won)

round 2 - jack - medicham/lucario/rapidash?
i t2 his ponyta with blissey+boost. then, he uses rival. i give him 2 fire energy and a rapidash when all he had out were riolus. gg. (i won)

round 3 - chri---CHRIS BIANCHI!?!?!?1 WHHHAHHWTTTT???!?!?! - blissey
i told him to play my deck, but w/e. he gets basically NOTHING and i have t2 blissey + boost. i get up energy draw and he realizes he cant win. (i won)

FINALS
chris bianchi vs. zach fisher

i win both games t1 and we head home enjoying our 12 packs.

(i won)

props:
CHRIS BIANCHI my true friend and roomate, whom without i'd be lost.
ALEX HILL for driving this weekend and letting us stay at his house.
BLISSEY for being broken.

slops:
unown
small event
machamp/meganium existing

T1 Blissey only if you play it with rare candy, that way it's possible to have Blissey and Delcatty out.
But you need very lucky hands for this.

Blissey + Boost every single starting hand...?

Either Lady Luck was on your side or you cheated =/

Or maybe i just have a good list with the right draw cards AND search cards to provide i usually have the ultimate start i provide. Sorry i make GOOD lists. Sorry i don't get my decks from the POKEGYM. i won't deny that i got a little lucky, but that's how the deck is made. Go have fun 2-3ing your AUSSIE tournaments.

T2 Boost 3 out of 3 rounds, and then winning on T1 on both games in the finals is beyond lucky. I'd run like crazy when your luck starts tilting the other way.

GJ

hes joking about t1 in finals we didnt even play finals. We sat down and I scooped just so we can leave earlier. We play each other NO LESS THAN 10 times a week. and both decks are 50-50 with each other. SO it woulda been a 90 mins of wasted time. for what one point at the time.

Or maybe i just have a good list with the right draw cards AND search cards to provide i usually have the ultimate start i provide. Sorry i make GOOD lists. Sorry i don't get my decks from the POKEGYM. i won't deny that i got a little lucky, but that's how the deck is made. Go have fun 2-3ing your AUSSIE tournaments.

LMAO.....Krucifer got pwned!!!!!

Blissey + Boost every single starting hand...?

Either Lady Luck was on your side or you cheated =/

rofl yeah Zach DEFINITELY cheats! That's why he won states, regionals, nats, AND worlds (well, he DID win worlds, RAMBOLT)!

It's honestly not hard to get that hand. I get it a lot.

GJ BB ILY!

you guys are badies
he simply used rare candy chancey boost HEY WHATS THAT OVER THERE draw 8 cards and hit them for 760 damage every game
silly bad players...
gj zach

I like the turbo blissey better then blissey delcatty just cuz skitty vs. donk decks and TVR can ditch energys. I guess the less mulligans make up for it. Good Job :thumb:

Back