Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Racine Fall BR THIS WEEKEND 10/13!!!

Sorry for the late notice on the Gym but there were adjustments that needed to be made...anyway I am glad to say that I will once again be hosting another Battle Road:

Racine Fall Battle Road
Date: 10/13/2007
Time: 10:30 AM
Start Time: 11:30 AM
Address: 2100 Taylor Ave
City: Racine
State: Wisconsin
Zip Code: 53403

Right across from our former location, so please make sure to make note of that. I will have a notice outside just in case anyone gets lost.
We will be having a raffle once again and the main prize will be.....A DS GAME !!!! Other prizes will be given out in the raffle as well.
We will also be having a side event in case people are interested in playing some more pokemon. Hope you all can make it.

CMT

Hey Abe, looks like quite a few TIYers will be making the journey to join in the fun over there! Hope they all find it ok! So far I've heard Ashley, Victor, Gunner, Jeremiah, Justin, Toby, Rich, Chris, Carey, and Alice, maybe a few more too! Hope you all have a great time! We'll be thinking of ya while Keny and I hold down the fort at TIY!

Masters:
1st: Kyle S. (Pooka) w/MegaGatr
2nd: Ashley B. (fantine) w/Garchomp, Magneton, Delcatty

Seniors:
1st: Ashley W. w/Empoleon/Lucario
2nd: Toby w/Magmortar/Delcatty

Don't know Juniors, sorry.

Congrats and thank you all for coming....the results are posted and yes I can confirm with everyone that congrats are in order for our first place winners: Pooka (MA), Angela W. (SR), and Ben M (JR). It was a great time and I was very glad to see that everyone had fun. Rest assured that I have even bigger plans for cities and even bigger raffle prizes, so stay tuned!!

CMT

Back