2xwarp point
2xquick ball
2xcessation crystal

ENERGY
6x:fighting:
3x SP:metal:
2x DRE
2xscramble
Strategy is to completely spread damage then u can warp point or just use lucario for some damage and kill the bench because right now my only competition is infernape and a quikitune deck, lmk what i should change to be able to beat the competition, i also ave a TSD if i should put that in idk what to take out for it

Last edited:
maybe u can replace steven's with bill's, it works better.
cause sometimes u just can't control ur hand card

TGW is better than rowan in my opinion...

and if ur running rowan or TGW stevens is better to use.

lucario X is not needed in the deck simply becasuse lucarios are in there to spread dmg and raichi d will hut ur lucario.

IDK. As of now, there are really not too many decks that are hurt by Raichu. Mabey after the next set this deck will be better.

But for your list.
I would rec scramble energy.

Good luck.

Absol Ex does not play well with Raichu since you will be damaging your own tech once it gets dropped onto your bench.

Absol Ex does not play well with Raichu since you will be damaging your own tech once it gets dropped onto your bench.

Def, but it could help in some situations like when he attacks with luke and dodrio then he will do Absol attack. but still.....

I've tried stuff like this before too, the problem is that it just gets totally ***** by decks that don't use powers. =/ (EmpoCario, Kricket, etc.) Raichu PK is a pretty good tech in it for OHKOing annoying stuff, but it still is just meh. Kind of funny playing Blissey/Electivire decks with it though.

3 windstorm 2 cess? lol? At least switch those 2 numbers.

thats what dodrio is in there for and the lv x do u guys think im better off using electivire??? agaist infernape and kriketune???

but im in seniros and the ONLY conpetition is krikitune and infernape and electivire cant beat infernape and quikitune needs to be killed quik too idk ill see when i get there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back