2 Switch

Energy: 18
5 Grass Energy
5 Lightning Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Water Energy
2 Psychic Energy
2 Fighting Energy

Yes, ladies and gentleman it's back! My ever so famous deck Rainbow Shock is in da house! Now on it's 11th version, I've made a few changes. I dropped the whole Buzz line b/c it was doing well, but in the long run it was just taking up space. I added Kecleon, because even though it's flippy, I have found it to OHKO Gardy/EX and KO most other stage 1/basic Pokes. I mixed up the trainers a bit adding more solid draw and it seems to be working. I know there's a lot of supporters, but they are all needed I assure you. They have all had their moments and I like the engine the way it is. Any Suggestions are welcome!
-Swampy

ive played flygon at the brookfield cc, got second in 11-14. so, after a while, ive decided that por is really bad in this deck, and -1 por +1lady outing would help. The reason is that starting turn 2-3 you should start accumulating energy in your hand to shower, and por really hurts the energy amounts. Also, desert shaman hurts this deck. everything else looks fine, except you might want to add diverse stuff like latias ex, rayquaza ex, wobs, and solrock. ive used them, it allows me to combat any deck effectively.

Its back???? When did it leave... this is one of the great underused decks out there... its quick, but since it looses to Shards/Ray and occasianally Gardi it is often over looked... no fixes, looks good....

Hmmm... wanna make it look like mine...... lol... DR Flygon....

-3 Juggler
-3 PETM
-1/1 Ton

+2/2 Delcatty
+4 Oracle

Dont know what else to take out, but 2-4 Sparces....

I simply love this deck.. ok, not this deck, but DR Flygon (if you wanna see it, you gotta go back a ways, but its posted here somewhere.... or PM me and I can Email you an App Deck file)

Why no rainbow? Wouldn't that work awesomely in this deck?

EDIT: My fault, it has to be basic energy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back