Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rate the sig above you. *Wait at least 10 posts before posting again!*

The King Of Magikarps

Okay since Admins are apparently letting more forum games on the gym I figured to give this game a try. You MUST wait at least 10 posts before posting again.

I got this game from an Anime Website/Forum, so I DID NOT INVENT THIS GAME.

~~RULES~~
  1. Scores are from 1-10, 10 being the best.
  2. Along with score YOU MUST GIVE REASON WHY.
  3. You MUST wait at least 10 posts before posting again.
  4. Try and not use the same reason for everything.
  5. Be respectful.

So start.

Last edited:
8. i like the turtwig video and a lot of information people can know to know u and learn stuff and have fun.

2. because it doesn't have much useful information or anything really funny and it is filled with grammatical errors.

1. What is this?

NOTE: If you're rating my sig, watch vid one first. It made me cry it was so funny.

7. It's organised, unlike mine, and has some information. But it's not very colourful nor does it say what Teams he's on.

5, it is all over the place, too colorful, and is a little too obsessive of Eevee for my tastes.
But kudos to using all of the space you possibly could.

6. It's a well done signature, small is good. It may be a little plain but what really made me lower the score is the last section. It really makes little impact on the signature.

1/10
The "bored lockdown" thing got old fast, and IMO it wasn't that funny to begin with.

6/10
I don't know what Team HAT is. I also don't know what Team Pride is, but Mca3 is a cool guy.
I love Dave C, and I also like Luke and Pram, so that part is cool.

Back