rating changes

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by charchar, Jul 7, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. charchar

charchar New Member

hi. not sure if this happened to everyone but my rating changed suddently for no reason. it was 1959.70 now its 1960.12. ?? something wrong? mistake? also in global placing there are 2 16th places and no 17th. im one of the 16th. nothing in my match history has changed though...

2. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Thats weird. Maybe its like the Pokemon version of an stimulus check...? Of course theres no way to really spend your rating.....I know you keep good track of your rating, but I don't, so I cannot help you. But from what I can tell, your in 15th place, not 16th, and there is only one 16th place. Guess you better edit the rating in your sig!

3. charchar

charchar New Member

lol odd though id better check it again.

4. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Chances are, one of your opponents (or an opponent of an opponent) found an error in his/her ratings, and got it fixed.

5. charchar

charchar New Member

ahh thank you cyrus

6. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

Mine went up a whole lot.
    Also, my league history section shows absolutely nothing, and I go to two different leagues regularly. What's up with this?

7. charchar

charchar New Member

it happens sometimes. it happens to me alot. just wait a while.

8. Jaeger

Jaeger New Member

Oh man mine changed to, I was 1854.48 now I'm 1854.47 (no joke), I have my invite and I'm not giving it back.

9. charchar

charchar New Member

lol. 0.1 change ...... that wierd..... lol. it would be funny if u lost ur invite due to that. :lol:

10. Jaeger

Jaeger New Member

No-No it wouldn't

11. charchar

charchar New Member

not to u but yah to us :lol: good job and cya at worlds.