Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rating Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amt

My rating has been 0.0 since the start of the new season. I know the ranking/rating whatever system is down right now, however, I know that when I sign into my OP account I should be able to see *my* rating. It shows I've played in tournaments, however I don't have any points etc for it.

Could this be because I have my invite already? If so, do other players gain/lose points for playing me?

My rating has been 0.0 since the start of the new season. I know the ranking/rating whatever system is down right now, however, I know that when I sign into my OP account I should be able to see *my* rating. It shows I've played in tournaments, however I don't have any points etc for it.

Could this be because I have my invite already? If so, do other players gain/lose points for playing me?

Unless this is new as of this year than no. My rankings went as normal last year. Hope this helps

Okay. Yeah, I guess that helps some. Thanks!

I guess it's just something messed up with the new site. :/

This is happening quite frequently. The main reason being noticed is the OPT IN to Rankings has been turned off. Go back and check this and make sure you opt in, even if you already have, double check. Several players in my area have done this and it fixed the issue. Good Luck!

LOGIN to your My Pokemon Account at www.pokemon.com.

Next go to VIEW PROFILE. Should be under your user name.
You should see 3 tabs:

My Profile
My Play! Pokemon
Edit Profile

Click on the Edit Profile Tab.

Here you should have 4 areas in Blue.

1. Contact and Account Information
2. Address
3. General Preferences
4. Organized Play Preferences

the 4th area is where you Opt In. Click the 'BUTTON' next too
"Yes, I want to participate in Play! Pokémon Player Rankings and therefore I may be eligible for special prizes, travel awards, and invitations."

Then make sure you click SAVE on the bottom Left hand corner of the screen.

Hope that Helps!

If it still does not work, email customer service and let them know! Hope things get corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back