Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Redshark 5.01 (Boundaries Crossed) available for download...with cardscans!

mai_kingdra

The PC version of Redshark v5.01, Boundaries Crossed) is available for download now, and the Mac version will be available by December 5th.

Finally...this version of Redshark has cardscan image functionality! It does require an internet connection to download the image files as they are not included in the installer.

Because of this new and significant feature, please don't be shy about emailing your feedback to [email protected]!

Enjoy,
Mike

mai_kingdra, you are the best.

Will you be doing card miniatures instead of rectangles with symbols like in playtcg?

Last edited:
Redshark v5.01 for Mac is now available

The Boundaries Crossed version of Redshark (v5.01) is now available for download for the Mac platform.

Enjoy!

Mike

---------- Post added 12/03/2012 at 09:30 PM ----------

mai_kingdra, you are the best.

Will you be doing card miniatures instead of rectangles with symbols like in playtcg?

For now, the app still contains the rectangles with symbols and data (i.e. damage), but the program can be configured to show the cardscan image upon mouse hover. In addition, one card image can be shown in a persistent window, and you can double-click to change the scan displayed.

IMPORTANT - redshark cardscan update for Emerging Powers

Thanks to some user feedback, I realized that there was a problem with the Emerging Powers (EPO) cardscans, such that Redshark will NOT display any of the EPO scans.

FIX: I have updated the EPO cardscan d/l file, and now it works fine in Redshark. So if your Redshark installation DOES NOT show the EPO cardscans, do the following:

1- open the "Cardscan Download Manager" window in redshark (via Game menu or Deck Builder)
2 - REMOVE the Emerging Powers cardscan images
3 - reinstall the Emerging Powers cardscan images (this will download and install the updated version of the images)

I apologize for the inconvenience...but at least it doesn't require a uninstall/reinstall :smile:

Mike

When I use "N" in the trainer menu it causes your hand be discarded rather that shuffling your hand into your deck.

Back