Redshark dl question

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by daulpavis, Apr 5, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. daulpavis

daulpavis New Member

Hi, I just found out about redshark, but it seams that the website pokebeach which is where everyone says to get redshark from has lost lots of data while moving servers and the page: http://www.pokebeach.com/redshark/
    does not actually allow you to download redshark.

Does anyone know of any alternative download locations or be willing to send the files to me somehow. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2008
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yeah, I'll send you a PM telling you the Redshark creator's email. He is very friendly and should be able to get you the file. I just don't want to post it on the public forum since bots might find it and spam it up lol.

3. daulpavis

daulpavis New Member

wow, thanks for responding so helpfully. Im excited, hopefully I will be able to play soon. xD

4. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Active Member

FYI, the Redshark download page is back up.

5. Stru

Stru New Member

Unless Redshark is hosted at a different server than Pokebeach it is still down. On a post above Mew offerred assistance. Will see if that option is still available. I would be willing to post it for download at another site if it would help the community.

6. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

A quick RedShark question: My redshark never lets me conect with someone else. I have downloaded Hamachi. Why won't it work?

7. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Active Member

Well, it WAS up. Their new host doesn't seem to be doing much better than the old one.