Regionals in Illinois?

Discussion in 'Regional Championships' started by pokeirv, Jan 20, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. pokeirv

pokeirv Member

2. ARMondak

ARMondak New Member

I'm guessing that either they either haven't put it up yet, or they're combining the regionals from IN and IL (which judging from when the IL/WI people came over in 06, will be huge).

3. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Hopefully one of the PTOs from the area will come on with some kind of update, or they could be in a bit of Limbo, just like the St. Louis area regional, and do not want to make a formal announcement until all of the eyes are dotted and the T's are crossed!

Vince

4. Team Cook

Team Cook New Member

And trying to secure these venues for such tournaments can at times, make your eyes cross.:eek:

5. Spadeace

Spadeace New Member

For Illinois it would be interesting to see where it would be. I'll bother Jimmy/Banginbox to see what he knows. Not sure is the only known PTO is the midwest is going to do it.

6. pokeirv

pokeirv Member

Looks like someone has signed up to host one in the Wisconsin Dells.

7. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Interesting... I'd assumed it would be either Camille or Troy who would do Regionals this year. I've never heard of this guy before...

8. PokeMama

PokeMama New Member

Well, as much as I'll miss the fun of Regionals in Rockford, (man that was a blast last year) other areas want to share the love too! Jeff is the PTO up in MN actually. and everyone from all around will make sure it's a great event up at the Dells. Wonderful area up there! Jeff said he will have details and a website up by the weekend for everyone!

9. TLesky

TLesky Active Member

Those of you that were at Regionals a few years ago in Madison,WI may remember Jeff. He ran the tournament then. Its gonna be great!!!!:thumb: