Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

regrets and wishes...

doppelganger

well i was sort of looking around my room and saw the pile of DX-LM cards from last format, on top was my fav. card that has ever been produced (par gardy rs)... poliwrath UF.

i obtained 4 of them for the sole purpose of playing them, but never did.
i read the card through and realised that if i played that, i could have won nats!
i came 3rd but i think that loss would have been a win with this awsome card

so theres my regret, heres my wish...

THAT POLIWRATH UF IS REPRINTED IN A SET SOON (PREFERABLY WITH CURSED POWDER)

well thats that of my chest, thinking back anyone else gonna play regrets? wanna discuss this wish at all?

Even though this pertains to the card game, I feel this would work better in the random topic section of the forum.

Not playing Empoleon at nat's and instead using R-mence and having it fail me...

Getting stalled out of t16 at Regionals.

Not putting any Windstorms into my R-Gon deck at my fist Battle Road of the season :lol:

2nd place... Grr....

I highly regret playing such a sub-par Banette list at Nats, although if Zach and I had figured out that Lunasol was THE PLAY by then, neither of us would be having this regret. We discovered that a week late!

My wish for this season is simply to make it to Nationals and Worlds, at least to hang out with my friends. I have a lot of expenses this year on top of school and it will take lots of hard work to accomplish this. GEAUX ME.

Regret? Never making it to Nats or Worlds.

Wish? Organize something above Cities level AND/OR Judge Nats/Worlds.

Not playing Kricketune during Cities (wanted to, but the metagame was just against it...still might have been fun).

Back