Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Researching Tower Levels Up

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
The PokeGym is proud to present, for the enjoyment of our members, the BETA-test version of a new TCG research facility:

Pokegym Researching Tower

This facility provides selectable access to the over 900 modified card images in the Gallery.

We plan additions to the facility in future versions - more card images and more information features.

We invite the members to explore the PokeGym Researching Tower and provide feedback on the current features and suggestions for future versions.

Researching Tower Levels Up

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, I love it! 'Cause it tells you all of the cards and you can search by set if you want.

EDIT: There are no TK2 Scans...

Pretty nice, although I think adding more ways of listing would be nice (alphabetical isn't always the best).

Also, do you have a list of cards you're missing (from any modified set)? I might fill in the holes.

Prime said:
Please list the sets by modified release.

Which, being interpreted, means? :confused:

Is the set list out of order in the legend/control panel?
Or, do you want the big list of modified cards listed in order they were released by each set?

If there's an error in the order, please tell me the correct order if you know it.

Thanks for the comment.

Some navigational ideas:

Pokemon/Trainer/Energy
Holo/Rare/Unc/Common/Ex
#001-999 (the way it was meant to be lol)

okay, it's fixed lol. It was the legend that I was talking about.

Could there be a choice to run it alpha or by number in set, especially when you are looking at individual sets? There are times when I don't know what Pokemon I'm looking for exactly, but I remember its rarity from a set. Set numbers help out a LOT in that search process...

Back