Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rise of the Dark Lord!!!!or Dark Lord cometh...help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyranitarpownzor

RISE OF THE DARK LORD!!!! or DARK LORD COMETH!!!!
(need help on name)

POKEMON:
2 jigglypuff
2wigglytuff
3 murkrow
2 honchkrow
1 honchkrow lvl X
3 seedot
1 nuzleaf
2 shiftry and ex
3 darkrai
1 darkrai lvl x yea i finally got one woot!!!
3 sneasel
2 weavile sw
1 weavile dp

i know it seems like alot of pokemon...but im using rare candys and fast trainers to get a quick set up...i dont know if itll work tho???

TRAINERS:

3 bebe search
2 felicitys drawing
2 sidneys stadium
2 rare candys
2 roseanne's reasearch
2 premier ball
2 team galatics mars
2 moonlight stadium

ENERGYS::dark:16

13 dark
2 psychic using as dark energys for time being
1 multi energy

i know i need absols...
my idea is to use the full power of darkrai,and combo with wigglytuff as a sleep sniper on bench..use sidney so my pokemon dont go to sleep...il use shiftry to try to wipe my opponent defences down and just be annoying while powering darkrai lvlx on the bench and use the poke power to help the dark types...i use weavile sw for energy build up...and use poke body...use the weavile dp for some damage w/ alot of energy out... ill use moonlight stadium to give myself basically a free retreat cost..while getting out a horde of black birdys to be annoying..i dont know need much help..Thanks:thumb:

:dark:

Last edited:
I think you are focusing on too many pokemon. If you are focusing on Wigglytuff, then run like a 2-2 Weavile SW and a 4-4 Wigglytuff and a 2-2 Darkrai lv.X. If you want to focus on Honchkrow (which would be a better idea), take out the wigglytuff and shiftry. If you want to focus on the shiftry, take out the wigglytuff and honchkrow.

yea im excited...wed is the day they come out...so yea wat should i do...watever it is i want darkrai w/ it...darkrai, honchkrow, wiggy, weavile??? or darkrai, shiftry and ex, wiggy, and weavile???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back