Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rochester Hills Michigan Tournaments

SomethingElse

I decided to start a new topic since we are on new boards.

Nearly every weekend, except for ones on a big event date,
Pokemon Tournaments every Saturday at:

Rochester Hills Precint Bldg. 5
1551 E. Auburn (N/W corner of Auburn & Emmons)
(Between John R and Dequindre)
248-852-0636

There is a Pizza place next door and an Ice Cream shop across the street. It is kitty corner to a Middle School.

We start play at 11:00-11:30 usually.

$2.00 entry fee, all fees returned in prizes. We usually play the current Modified format, 6 rounds with a cut to single elimination top 8. Or, just come and battle for fun.
This weekend, we will be having a free draft with 2 Destiny, 2 Expedition, 2 Aquapolis, and 2 Skyridge.
Also, after this draft, we will keep playing modified until nintendo announces a format
Hope to see you all this weekend!
We will have prizes! :thumb:

=/

this saturday, matt/sands will not be able to come because he has to work early..So, we must have either eric/vince/rich/john run the tournament this week, let me know if you can..OR, we can run the tournament around 5:00/5:30...your choice, please let me know which you want...
BTW, thanks for the good tournament last week ya'll, good draft? (Well, Maybe Not :rolleyes:)
:thumb:

Hey SomethingElse - I should be able to run the tourney Saturday the 16th..... Does everyone agree to run Modified without Ninetendo cards? Or should I come up with a format and post? :confused:

Let me know ------- :thumb:

Tentative Start at 11:30 with sign up etc from 10:30-11:30....

If Sands wants to come back at 5:00pm... let me know so that I can make the proper arrangements with the boss..... (aka - wife)

See ya Saturday...

JP :) :clap:

;/

no, 11:30 and WOTC MF is fine, we just need an adult, if you want, i can do pairings and all that stuff..i can also stay at 5:30 and alter if you guys want to too...

I'm sorry. I was'nt able to make it to the draft. I had car trouble :( . I would definitely be there this Saturday (8-16). What happened to the draft? I guess I owe somebody some Destiny packs. How many attended the draft? Anyway I'll see you guys this Saturday.

it was realy fun vince, also, we gave away packs, many singles, neo binders, and boxtoppers:thumb:
We mssed ya though!
BTW, i am Sean just in case you all were wondering :thumb:

Last edited:
We will be out this weekend.

Don't start without us.
Its a bit of a trip out for us now. about 1:20
we will leave as early as possible and shoot for 11:30 arrival

Gengar, SHuckle will rule

In case we dont go to WI. Is there PokeShack This weekend?

BTW I have the PokeShack Site Beta up and running.

http://www.pokeshack.net/shack/webthings/index.php

I can also make e-mail addresses for shack members. So if you want a pokeshack.net e-mail address send me a note. They will foward to your existing e-mail accounts.

Also if anyone wants to post results weekly to the site contact me.

I'll be back this week. (Feels like it's been forever for some reason...) If you're there, Rich, I can bring some cards for your son's deck (if you want them, check the post and stuff. :))

I need a ride to Sturgis!

I need someone to give me a ride to Sturgis on Sunday. I know it is kinda late to ask and I don't know how often ne1 looks at this site nemore... but on to my point. If someone can pls post that u can and all that good stuff and e-mail me. My email is [email protected].
O... by the way I'm Eddie if u all don't know. Which u don't but now you do.If you can we can make nice arrangements and stuff. Thx u guys.
If ne1 can I would really apprciate it!!:D

does that include LC?

Is this the new format ? Did I miss something announced by Nintendo or is this the Shacks Best guess?

Hi Rich,

We put out best guest up to a vote about two weeks ago and the E-on format with Best of Promos won. The vote was about 15 for and 1 agaianst. The one against was for the E-on and best promos and for LC. But, LC didn't get enough support.

Hope this helps! As soon as I get more time I will post results and decks from the shack.

FYI to everyone, the new format is Eon announced by Nintendo, with only Nintendo Black Star Promos...(No Elm)...please change your decks if you can for this weekend, if not, we'll tell you too when we get there :)

Back