2 POR
2 Copycat
2 Lake Boundary

Energies: 14
4 Multi
4 Fighting
4 Lightning
2 DRE

Strategy, yes. setup electrode, KO it, and charge Ray for 70 for 2. Lucario for more sniping, support and blissey. There's something wrong with the trainer line that makes it quite inconsistent, but after a few tests..It does work.

cya.

if you do the 100 with electrode early then you'll prolly get a prize to, making it the same amount of prizes, thusly not activating rays body.

i would deffenatly add more draw, your only straight draw is mars, and thats for a mere two.
i think even DWD plays a few oaks visits. so this could use 2-3 IMO.

Drop 1 Lucario so your list is legal. Get super behind and blow up two Electrodes before beginning sniping with Ray EX, pull it back when it's in danger and level up lucario (which can be powered during your sniping turns) Trainers...need draw, POV is good for this deck.

master of puppets: Yes DWD uses POV. Some prefer TVR. Most players use 1-2 Steven's as well. Until I decide, I am using 2 of each.

Trainers :
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Celio's Network
4 Mars
2 Wager
4 POV
3 Warp Point
2 Windstorm
2 Night Maintenance
2 Copycat
2 Castaway
3 Buffer Piece (For using Close Combat the second time)

Still 30 trainers, no really drastic changes, you know your playing style better than I do.

Hiya,

Um. I do have 60 cards.
It's not about you knocking out the Electrode, it's your opponent. Let them knock out the Electrode.
I am testing with Unown N, O, D. It does look stupid, but you can definitely surprise your opponent with Ray. If only there's less sniping in the metagame...

votalesin, about the trainer line, I think this deck needs the SSU's and ER2's. They can help recovering from bad starts. Plus, there's no stage 2 in this deck.

I do think I need more draws...
How bout the each of the basic energies for 2 POV?

thank you,
cya.

You can't play 3 Lucario and 2 Lucario Lvl X. Drop 1 Lvl X for a 4th SSU or another Voltorb to make it more likely to start with one.

I must inform you that You must take out either 1 lv x lucario or the normal one.
They are the same pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back