Roll Call + Questions

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events Worldwide' started by The Machampion, May 5, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

Hey AllLuke A Here With Another Lot Of Questions. Thanks In Advance For Your RepleisQuestions
    1. Who Will Be Attending Next Weaks South West Regionals In Exeter:confused::thumb:
    2. Will The Shop In exeter Have Any Booster Packs Of Majestic Dawn:rolleyes:
    3. Who Is Attending Ben's Rainham Battle Roads And Pre-Release In 2 Weeks Time:smile:
    4. Whats The Nearest Station:tongue:
    5. Who Will Be Selling Majestic Dawn Booster Boxes:confused:
    6. Who Is Going To Johns Pre-release In Homerton On The 18th:thumb:
    7. Who Is Available On Sundays For An Hour Or So For Training:rolleyes:
    8. Will Chris Be Running A Majestic Dawn Pre-release Be Running On Nationals For Those That Dont Top Cut:thumb:
    9. Will It Be A Top 8 Or Top 16 Cut:thumb:
    All These Questions Are Just So I Can Get An Idea Of Finances, And Build Up A Timetable Of Events For Me To Attend. And The Practice Is To Prepare Me For Nationals. I Think All These Questions Will Be Doing A Couple, If Not A Load Of People A Few Favours
    I Am Very Gratefull For Ure Reponces In Advance
    Luke!?!?!?
    =]

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  2. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

1. Nope not me sorry :( - I am all Pokemoned out till pre-release weekend on the 17 and 18
    2. Best ask them - email or phone
    3. ME - oh I have to kinda don't I :D
    4. Rainham (KENT) Railway Station is right next to the venue - you get off the train from London Bridge or London Victoria and walk towards the exit -do not go over the bridge - and the venue is there on your left :D
    5. Seel maybe?
    6. Nope gonna be running a pre-release here in Rainham :biggrin:
    7. Which Sunday?
    8. Seeled pack maybe - Venomex call for help and info -
    9. Depends on Numbers and TOM will decide before round one so wait till it is announced

3. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

Lol at the seel

Thanks For Ure Help