Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ryan vergel HAS to be right ; D

spartan-104

yea so this is another pretty depressing day for me ; /

we head up to MO early and im undecided on what to play...finally i decide on lbs with some changes.

round 1 (guy with stuff?)
uhh he starts with trapinch i start with jirachi/mentor setup...i dont think i ever get a pidgeot out but its not important, like T3 he rare candys to flygon ex and does 70 to my jirachi, so i promote mew ex and bench a lugia and elemental blast...he warp points me and i promote blastoise, he attaches and passes...i do 80 ko somethin , he evolves to ninjask and does 30 then i win ; D.

1-0

round 2 dustox ex/houndoom
i uhh attack alot with jirachi and use steelix to get the game to 1 prize...eventually time is called and im ahead, i think i was winning that game anyway though.

2-0

round 3 flariados
uh i found that attacking with mew and blastoise is really good, so i do that...he like spider traps my pidgeot, i flip tails lol...no switch so i do whatever is in my hand ( i think attach) pass and flip tails again 0.o so i lose my pidgeot..i bench a onix knowing he will spider trap it, which he does, so i evovle to steelix and blasty rain attach rain rain and KO somethin.by now i have another pidgeot out so i setup a second blasty switch the steelix and procede to ohko everything..sorry dude gg

3-0

round 4 mono fire
uh T1 he flips tails on para, i start with squirtle and para him, so he attachs again and pass.i evolve to tortle and ko, he brings up another fire guy and i ko it, then he brings up the last one i evolve and do 160 for the game. kinda lame everything he has was weak to blastoise.

4-0

round 5 kendle with mewtric
i just setup fast even though he has an amazing setup AND he flips heads on EVERY er2!i win by getting 2 steelixs!and to think i started with castform!
jk he didnt feel like playing lol : P

5-0

yay! im 5-0

so i go and eat at S&S and wait for T8

T8 matt tyler
lol before the round he is like "well today was fun, i cant win against this deck" ; P

game 1
i jirachi setup he tries the same...gets a quick gengar ex, I respond with a lugia ko after that i steelix everything for the last 4 prizes.

game 2
he t1s pidgeot ; (, i struggle getting mine out, he sets up pretty quickly. i finally get a pidgeot at some point but its irrelevant..because he has the game in the bag.

game 3
this is depressing i have a no energy start, and do not get one for the rest of the game i try to setup and 5 turns in if i TD an energy i win... but i wiff so i evolve to pidgeot and QS for a stevens of 4 and of course no energy so i shake his hand gg matty.

ya so that was sad i 5-0 and then deck shuts down on me...its not all bad matt is a great guy

oh well still got jackson and covington

props
anthony for helping my lbs a little
matt for never playing gengar in his life and walking all over everybody
vince for letting us stay at his house

slops
matt for never playing gengar in his life and walking all over everybody lol
kendle for giving him the deck aha

l8a everyone

Steak n shake hats ftw?

Nice report, it sucks your deck shot craps against me in the T8 - I'm sure you will have no prob winning a trip at another GC/nats or whatever. See you soon!

Back