Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sandstorm Prerelease Locator Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
The Tournament Locator for the EX Sandstorm Prerelease is now active. As of Friday, September 5th, there are 26 locations listed. Check it out HERE

BDS

Last edited:
UncleBob said:
The closest one to me is a five hour drive... :(

I thing that there will be more locations added in the next week. The goal seems to be about 35 sites, and they are far short of that right now. You can always hope that a site may be added closer to you.

BDS

Know the feeling Uncle Bob. Be nice if they would drop one in St. Louis wouldn't it???

If you are close, check out one of our leagues! Wed starting this week, and Saturday starting next week! Have a thread in another post, should be WOOT fun for all!

Meganium45 - not the only one who wants nice events in St. Louis

Big Daddy Snorlax said:
I thing that there will be more locations added in the next week. The goal seems to be about 35 sites, and they are far short of that right now. You can always hope that a site may be added closer to you.

BDS

Big Daddy Snorlax is correct that Nintendo is planning and wanting to have around 35 of these Prerelease for the Sandstorm set. It is true that only 16 of them are on the locator so for, but more are coming. The reason why only 16 of them are on the locator is cause only 16 TO's have given Nintendo the information for the locations of the events and such. I talked with the person at Nintendo over the tournaments on Wed to make sure I had all the information in before I left on vacation. I was told that they are still waiting for some TO's to turn stuff in. Im sure more of the sites will be up in the next couple of days when the TOs for those tournaments turn in the info needed to have it put on the locator :thumb:

Oh, Bugger. Not Gamer's Edge. Again.
Can't these events ever be held in northern Phoenix for once?
Aw, man. I wish I knew of this earlier. I'm not sure if I'll make it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back