Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sceptile deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeileMom

I have a hypothetical question here. If one were to create a Sceptile deck to play in the CC, how could you counter the effects of a Blaziken deck? What pokemon would work really well with Sceptile?
I have a deck put together right now with Sceptile, Linoone, and Delcatty but know that its not as strong as it could be. I really like Sceptile though (Lizard Poison is awesome) and know there must be a way around the BAR decks.
Thanks for any help!
---Nicole

Well, your best bet to take out Blaziken is probably AQ Suicune. I suppose if you want/have to stick to Ruby/Sapphire, you could use a 2-2 line of either Sharpedo or Pelipper. SS Wobbuffets will help out against the many Pokémon-ex that are running rampant, such as Rayquaza ex. I'll be able to help out more if you actually post a decklist.

Two words. Skyridge Ditto.

Get the card out, study the attack, for 2 energy, it takes RAQ down....kind of scary

Meganium45

I use both Suicune and Ditto in my Sceptile deck. If you use the energy trans Sceptile as back-up, Ditto becomes even more powerful. He's also a lot of fun to use against Gardy EX as a surprise. The water Jynx from Skyridge or Aquapolis (I can't remember which) can also work nicely against Blaziken or even Snorunt from Dragons. Anything with that status effect bonus is good.

Wailord from RS is better than Suicune imo, by far. Run it instead, even if it is another evo. And yes, ditto is a real good idea.

Thanks everyone, now I know where to start. I don't have a ditto but maybe I'll try to get one if its that good. I do have a Wailord but wasn't sure.
Thanks again! :)
---Nicole

Um, correct me if i'm wrong, and i havn't been to ANY card tournaments, but i've heard that some are NOT unlimited. So, you'd have to play just the new cards.
-Sceptile. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back