Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sceptile/Tech (Modified)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur

Pokemon(25)
4 Teecko
3 Grovyle
4 Sceptile (2 energy trans, 2 lizard poison)
2 Moltres SK
2 Suicune AQ
1 Articuno SK
1 Murkrow SS
3 Wobbuffet

Trainers(20)
4 Oak's Research
4 Copycat
4 Pokemon Nurse
3 Prof Elms Method
3 Lanettes Net Search
2 Professor Birch
2 Switch
1 TV
1 Oracle

Energy(16)
8 Grass
4 Multi Energy
4 Rainbow Energy

Ok this deck tries to beat the opponent with their weakness.

Vs Gardevoir - Stall with Murkrow active. While stalling, pile energy on your bench with some Wobbuffets. Wobbuffet KOs all Gardevoirs in 1 hit except for Gardevoir ex, but that cant attack Wobbuffet plus its weak to grass.

Vs Blaziken - I think this is the hardest matchup. Try to get up 1 or 2 Suicune and attack with them. Maybe even attack with Wobbuffet.

Vs Aggron ex - Moltres does 80 to it with 4 metals on it. Also the Lizard Poison Sceptile could slowly take down its HP.

Anything else - Sceptile lizard poison is the best attacker in the deck so get him attacking ASAP. Use pokemon nurse when taken heavy damage.

Last edited:
Okay... You have 4 Eevee and 7 evolutions of Eevee. I would choose 1 type of Eevee evolution and go with it (most likely Flareon to cover weakness). Add some Lady Outing and Lannettes Net Search, and add fire and psychic nrg. I would also go with all holo Sceptile. Take out 2 Grovyle and add Candy. Then make some room for Elm's Method. Looks perdy good otherwise ;)!
-Swampert

Hey Jerms. Try my idea with Blissey and all.

I'd take out 1 Wobbuffet and 1 rainbow energy, as well as a copycat and oracle. Change those to 2 Chansey 2 Blissey. Change the Espeon SS to AQ for the power.. replace like another rainbow and a switch with warp energy.

Pokemon: 28

4 Teecko
3 Grovyle
4 Sceptile (2 holo, 2 nonholo)
4 Eevee SS
2 Flareon SS
2 Vaporeon SS
2 Umbreon SK
1 Espeon AQ
2 Wobbuffet
2 Chansey
2 Blissey

Trainers 17
4 Oak's Research
3 Copycat
3 Pokemon Nurse
3 Prof Elms Method
2 Lanettes Net Search
1 Switch
1 TV

Energy 15
7 Grass
4 Multi Energy
2 Rainbow Energy
2 Warp Energy

Just a suggestion. :)

YoungJohn, why would he need the Espeon's Energy Return, when he can just move 'em with Energy Trans? I would've though it'd be more logical, and plus, the SS Espeon is a good powerful card.

Ultramew said:
YoungJohn, why would he need the Espeon's Energy Return, when he can just move 'em with Energy Trans? I would've though it'd be more logical, and plus, the SS Espeon is a good powerful card.

Warp+espeon=good... warp +espeon equals you can heal your active pokemon with blissey... :D

It's mainly for saving warp energy or rainbow/miracle.. plus it allows you to control gardevoirs damage and makes it a lot stronger against gardevoir. :) Seems good to me...

The Shepherd said:
not gonna work

Dare ya to play it and say that then... :rolleyes: Sceptile tech is one of the most competetive decks.. just like Venucenter was.... it was quite good... this is the same thing. Both are very lethal decks and hard to beat if they get set up and they do that quite often. ;) :p

Venusaur said:
Ya... the only problem I have is I have a hand full of junk some of the time, like all I have is Eevee active and then I lose. I don't know if I have enough nrg either. Im thinking of dropping the Eevees and ___eons and putting in stuff like Suicune AQ and Moltres SK instead. That would free up about 5 more spots.

I think the dogs and birds are better than the eeveelutions... They're basics, and they have the same HP and just as good attacks... Just the powers kinda suck.

I think the dogs and birds are better than the eeveelutions... They're basics, and they have the same HP and just as good attacks... Just the powers kinda suck.[/QUOTE]
But the point of Sceptile is to get around those powers. You can still attach Rainbows and Multis to the Birds and Dogs. If your going with Sceptile then the E-Legendaries will be better than the Eeveelutions. If your playing a mulit deck w/out Sceptile than the Eeveelutions are better I think.

Venusaur- I like the deck alot actually. I use Sceptile with basic back up, being Suicune Moltres and Mewtwo EX, but this looks very viable too. I am unsure how it will play until I use it, but I believe it should do well. I know sceptile with multiple types is great too...I agree tho, drop some of the eeveeloutions, but keep 3 of them. IM me at Jvcbt some time and Ill talk with you about the deck if you want. I think I can help you out a bunch, you already have alot of great stuff going on. I may not be able to talk very often, but I will try and help ya out if you want it.

Yeah jermy, go with the legendary stuff. Even though Umbreon is a total hazer versus Gardevoir... you should be able to beat it with wobbuffett's and stuff.

Vappy is nice too, but yeah... the basics are fine for this kind of deck. One thing; you NEED Mewtwo ex like t-tar's running. Its essential to be able to get those rainbows back.

You played Venusaur/tech in Neo-SK modified, so you adjust to this just fine I would think.

Good luck with it Jermy, test it vs me sometime, I wanna see if its as good as the version TRUK played me with.

lol, i was joking, but, drop at least 5 supporters....maybe add pokenav or master ball or something non-supporter...btw, im me.....i'll help your deck on there instead of non stop back and forth....=/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back