Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Scheduled Fall Battle Roads in Ontario, Canada

P_A

Currently scheduled Battle Roads in Ontario include many different areas, dates and times. As they become available we can edit the info here. Here's what's available at this time:

Date: Saturday Sept 20th

Barrie - Gamer's Lair,
490 Mapleview, Unit 2,
10am registration, 11am start.
organizer: Garret D.

Oshawa - Skyfox Games
86 William St. East
12 noon registration 1pm start
organizer: Marvin P
currently has wrong date on POP site

Date: Sunday Sept 21st

Oakville - Glen Abbey Rec Center
1415 Third Line
2pm registration 3pm start.

Date: Saturday Sept 27th

Milton - BattleGrounds
13 Charles Street
2pm registration 3pm start.

Date: Sunday Sept 28th

Hamilton - Comic Connection
895 King Street West
12 noon registration 1pm start
organizer: Ted K

North York - Card Masters
200 Finch Ave. West, Suite 104
10:30am registration 12 noon start

Date: Saturday Oct 4th

Angus - Angus Lions Community Club House
8 Huron St.
10am registration 11am start
organizer: Garret D

Pickering - Game Stop
Pickering Town Center Unit 159 B, 1355 Kingston Road
9:30am registration 11am start

Date: Sunday Oct 5th (new info as of Aug 14th)

Oshawa - The Hobby Kingdom
1160 Blair Road, Unit A
2pm registration 3pm start

Date: Saturday Oct 11th

Barrie - OMG Games
130 Bell Farm Road, Unit 10
10am registration 11am start
organizer: Garret D
New info for this location only^ Older experienced players who bring new players to this event will receive a free booster pack, and the new player will receive one too! If they are new to pokemon, and need a new POP id, they are eligible.

Burlington - The Hobby Kingdom
1160 Blair Road, Unit A
2pm registration 3pm start
Organizer: Marvin P

Missisauga - Untouchable Sports Cards
377 Burnhamthorp Road
9am registration 10am start

If you know of any further information please post.

Last edited:
Oh, Zach, don't forget about coming to league on Sept 6th as well, since I have some announcements about league, prereleases, Battle Roads (and the Com/uncom guy is going to be there as well), and possible Cities. If you can convince some of these people to show up then, or anyone else who may be in the slightest bit interested in pokemon, BELIEVE ME, it would be worth their while to be there - GUARANTEED.

Garret: Ok, I will go to the pre-release with my bro and neighbour (I got someone else to go with us:p) and I might not be able to go to league on the 6th because my dad is selling his house on the 7th but, I will try.

I also have my new deck ready for the Barrie and Oakville BR and guess what it isn't G&G or Empoleon:p *yes Zach can go Rogue*

Garret: So if I bring any person (idk if I qualify for the older experienced player thing) who has never had a POP id, I can get a booster?

Winston: I already know what your decks are:p

If your dad walks in with you, and is playing, I'd have to ask him if he wanted the booster or if it goes to you (hey, it's his gas, right? :lol:). But regardless of the circumstance, someone's gonna get a free booster to bring a new person to OMG that hasn't had a POP id before. The new person will get one as well. I'd like to advertise OMG to get some attention to the league being run there. The healthier the leagues are, the more players at our events, and that's a win-win situation for all of us.

I have to confirm it with this store, but it looks like we may also have one last event on Oct 12th as well! That's 4 for me! More info as it becomes available. You can also keep track of this from a website a friend made for me. Pm me for a link.

Gotta love how Ontario has so many BR's this time!

I have to confirm it with this store, but it looks like we may also have one last event on Oct 12th as well! That's 4 for me! More info as it becomes available. You can also keep track of this from a website a friend made for me. Pm me for a link.

Gotta love how Ontario has so many BR's this time!

can you pm me the link too?

Back