Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SDCC volunteer opportunity

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member
Hi everyone:

The Pokemon Company International (formerly Pokemon USA Inc.) will once again have a booth at San Diego Comic-Con International where we will be demo'ing the card game.

We will be in booth #2743, just across the aisle from where we were last
year...and of course will have the Pika balloon!
smile.gif

I am looking for volunteers **who already have SDCC badges** to demo the game to interested 'con attendees. Each volunteer will oversee a table of 4 players, who will be playing one another using the 30-card trainer kit decks.

Demo compensation is 6 booster packs per hour worked, plus staff t-shirts. Unfortunately the staff shirts which are available only go up to size L. If you wear a shirt larger than L you will have to wear a Pokemon-related shirt, should you have one. Attire should be clean and neat. There is no other compensation (example: parking/badge fees, meals) available for volunteering.

Exhibit hall hours, according to the public info on the SDCC site are as
follows:

Wednesday (preview night) hours: 6 pm - 9 pm.

Thursday though Saturday hours: 9:30am - 7 pm.

Thursday shifts available are 11:45 am - 2 pm (2 slots open) and 3:45 pm - 7 pm (1 slot open).

Friday shifts available are 11:45 am - 2 pm (2 slots open) and 1:45 pm - 4 pm (1 slot open)

Saturday shifts available are 11:45 am - 2 pm (2 slots open); 1:45 pm - 4 pm (2 slots open) and 3:45 pm - 7 pm (3 slots open)

Sunday hours: 9:30am - 5 pm.

Please let me know *ASAP* via PM if you are interested in working and which shifts you are interested in. If you have any questions please feel free to email me with them; please remember, you MUST already have a SDCC badge to be eligible to do this.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back