Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SE WI Battle Road, Sun. 10/7!

Broken Lizard

Pokémon Battle Road is coming to Wisconsin...

Sunday, October 7th
Hobbytown USA
3830-A S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)-784-9230
Doors open at 12:00; Registration begins at 12:15; Tournament starts at 12:45.
Cost: FREE!

We will run a sanctioned side event in a format determined by popular demand, so post your side event preference here! Our last draft was particularly fun!
:biggrin:

Great news! Hey, we'll promote yours at ours too, since ours is the weekend before yours! I want to have a listing of all the area ones, for the travelers that like to 'cruise the circuit' ! :)

Last edited:
Sorry. I really can't be out of town for two weekends straight. Too much going on for that to happen....

Jared isn't that like the same exact last sentence that you had for about a year now?:) Anyway, modified for side event.

my dad and i are going to attend to this tourny. Oh do me and my dad have a secret deck to suprise you guys :biggrin:

TIY will be there! There should be quite a few there ... let's see... Ashley, Victor, Natalie, Rich, Hynes, Toby, Gunner, Chris, Carey, and Alice... If BigginZZZ can make it, maybe a few more in his car.

Wish I could come! :frown:, but they're going to call me and keep me posted :)

Hope you all have a BLAST! :biggrin:

Just heading to bed now at 6:30am. I may make the drive over there if I don't sleep through my alarms like I did last week for Rockford :-( If I do make it I doubt I'd stay for a side event as I have to be back by 7 or so for a board meeting for a student org. I'm in and I have an exam Tuesday to study up for!

This is Kevin posting from ash's name cause im too lazy to log out, I hear Chris Wood won with Jason in 2nd. I also heard angela wood won seniors.

Back