Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sealed Deck Question-For The Upcoming Dragon PreRelease

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamBlackthorn

Hello, ok my friend asked me this question and hopefully I can get an answer.
For the Dragon PreRelease. It is Sealed Deck if I am correct. Now I know that basically means the player gets 6 packs to build a 40 card deck. My question if my friend and I arrived at the tournament got our packs to make our decks. Is it legal to make a "cooperation""team" attempt between the both of us and share the packs between us to make our decks. Basically to break it down. Can we share the packs that we both get and distribute between the two of us using our knowledge to make our decks. Just wondering. Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely
-Nick Goble

If you go to Here,you will find the rules for sealed deck.Also,you can find all the different tournament and Floor Rules on the Nintendo site as well for your future reference.

To answer your question(s),under "Setting Up A Sealed Deck Tournament",it states "...Players may only use the cards they have received in their booster packs..."

Under "Player Etiquette For Sealed Deck", it states "...During the deck building...players should not be talking...Players may not trade cards received in their sealed deck until after the event is over."

`Sensei

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back