Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Seattle leaguse

jayd23

Hey, I haven't played this game for years...probably dating back to 2002? I was jsut curious on how much has changed and how the leagues around Seattle are. Thanks

About Eight, the closest ones to you would be either, Kirkland, Renton, or Lynnwood. Kirkland meets Wed nights, Renton on Saturday days, and Lynnwood meets on Tuseday nights. Let me know which would work best for you and I will get you the address.

Yeah I searched on some information on what leagues are available. It sucks because I used to play at the Tukwila Toys R US and Wizards. Some fun times...just curious on how many players show up and how the leagues are today in Seattle (Renton?). Also how are the shopowners, etc...

thanks

What city works best for you?

If you come to Lynnwood we have over 30 members who come at least once every 3 months. As for regulars we have 20 who come at least once a month and each week we average about 10 -15 players.
We have a core of 10 players who show up amost every single week all year round. We meet at Tusedays at 6:00 pm Let me know if you are intersted and I will get you the store name and address.

Thanks

Thats too far though. Im curious on how to participate in City battles...regionals..not sure what they are called lol.

Also are we allwoed to use old generation cards...like Jungles, etc.?

Since you asked about Renton, there are typically 25-30 players, with about half in the 16 to 22 age range. If there is a big tournament in the area, league generally will not meet. (Next big tourney will be late September.) The shop owner is pretty cool. Just show repect by keeping the play area clean, no swearing, etc.

During league, it is pretty much up to you to find someone to play. There are lots of friendly folks who are willing to play and can teach you the latest rules changes. You get two stamps for a win, one stamp for a loss. When you accumulate enough points, you get freebees - promo cards, special holographic energy, "badge" pins. One league season is wrapping up, and a new one will start in a couple of weeks, with all new goodies.

Most leagues run "unlimited" play, meaning you can use any card from any set, although most players will be playing the newer cards as they get ready for tournaments, and mess around with new ideas for decks.

Hope to see you at league sometime!

The tournaments are modified format. You can only have cards as early as holon phantoms as of now. There's a few reprints, but there aren't many revelant ones.

Thanks guys, and yeah Im not one to swear, just hoping I can relive some times back in the day. If you see me around itll be in Renton with my old decks lol.

Lookd forward to you playing ...We have some great leagues.......

Battle Roads will begin Sept 22 thru Oct 14... the list of venues will be posted soon..

btw..Kirkland League meets on the Second and Fourth Tuesdays of each month...

Back