Secret deck for worlds.. Absolutions

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Prize_Card, Jul 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

Hey guys, Since I cant go to worlds =( Money problems... Heres the secret deck I was going to play..

Reviving Absolutions..

Pokemon: 21

4 Eevee
    2 glaceon
    2 glaceon level x
    1 umbreon
    1 espeon
    2-2 bronzong
    2-2 claydol
    1 ray ex
    1 jirachi ex
    1 absol ex

Trainers: 23

4 Bebes research
    3 roseanes research
    3 plus power
    3 stevens advice
    3 warp point
    2 team galactics wager
    2 lake boundry
    2 TSD
    1 Night maintenance

energy: 16

5 water
    1 psychic
    1 lightning
    4 multi
    3 scramble
    2 DRE

Ok this deck was setting up for me everytime, untill my parents broke the news I couldn't go to worlds.. Even after I got an invite.. Well any way here is the strategy try to get an early glaceon level x and start locking them down and spreading, the jirichi is for gg match up and is an amazing tech. The ray is for empoleon and is a great sniper, and the absol is for many combo options.. This deck has amazing comeback possiblitys once they knock out an ex u can run on scrambles.. Use bronzong to spread even more while setting up another glaceon.. Suggestions and comments!! Thanx guys

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  2. piñata

piñata New Member

Looks really good but I don't know why u posted it though what if the rest of us wanteds to try and play it

3. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

Well it seemed like desmond was pretty dead set on playing bannete and he said forsure he wasn't playing eeveelutions.. I thought you already built and play tested it =P... But how bout suggestions peoples.

4. ninjachris96

ninjachris96 New Member

Call it preference, but i think glaceon is not worthy to even line shoeboxes.... but the list is good.

5. rsifpwns

rsifpwns New Member

Nice,we tried it with Chingling MD starter more Absols and 1 more Ray Ex,and it spread like the dickens,no Bronzong but Dusclops DP isnt bad either. Nice list

6. Jaeger

Jaeger New Member

Nice red face paint list, really to bad you can't go, what did you play at Nats?

7. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

I played plox at nats.. Ya and its a shame I cant go.. This list was working pretty nice too. any more suggestions?

8. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

chingling md starts are bomb,get at least one spread off and its scramble food.

9. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

Nice list. Maybe removing a multi and play another basic energy would help.

And i understand you about not going to worlds because of money problems...that happened to me too :(

10. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

First off man, I have to say how really, really sorry I am for you. Was it your first invite for Worlds?

As for fixes, I don't get Bronzong. You want to have a Power Lock on all the time. Just my opinion though. Maybe Zapdos tech? 1-1 Cresselia X? You've got options aplenty brah.

11. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

Yeah it was my first invite, but I guess Im ok now cause nationals is a tradition now so I get to go every year!! =D Bronzong is just for amazing spread and if you can get a glaceon going, or after one dies..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.