DOUBLE TROUBLE

Secret Wonders Prerelease
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

DATE: November 3, 2007
TIME: Registration @ 10 am
Start time @noon
Address: 6900 San Pedro
Cost: $25

Come out and check out the newest pokemon to hit the streets. This set will have new pokemon and stategies to blow your mind. Man, I can't wait for this set to come out. Everyone will get their chance at playing with a starter deck or make your own deck from the boosters you recieve.
You will recieve 6 boosters in which you will construct a 40 card deck. The number of rounds played is based on the number of people in attendance for each age group. At the end of the tourney, everyone who completed the swiss rounds will recieve an additional 2 boosters for their participation. Last, but not least, everyone that enters the prerelease will get 60 pokemon sleeves to protect their new cards. The pokemon that is on the back of these sleeves is a secret.
OOPS, I'm logged in under my sons account. SORRY
HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!:cool:
ANY INFO CALL ME @ (210)326-1507.

So were having it at Aliens Worlds this time? Hmm cool, I work that day sadly. I might try to get it off that day, or get Veronica to go in my place. :)

Man, only 3 more days until we get to look what's in these packs. We already know what's in them but to touch and look at them is something different.:eek: note to self: pick up all the blastoise cards that you can.

Back