Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sedalia, MO - 12/16/07

paint panic

Just a quick note to everybody interested, as of right now, the tournament in Sedalia today is going to go ahead as planned. Hope to see you all there!

Good luck to all who go....

We were on the road for about an hour, and, with the pace we were going, weren't going to make it by 1:00.

Iced roads are no fun.

Safe travels to ALL.

Vince

I hope a lot of people make this tournament. This will be really fun and I am hoping that Springfield, Kirksville, Rolla, and St. Louis all make it down. That would be sweeeeet if there were more than 50 people there....in the masters:p:p

This Saturday is the big day...for Sedalia anyways.
I hope a lot of the St. Louis crowd can make it and Springfield, Rolla, Kirksville can make it as well. Should be fun.

Ok, thanks to Chris being sick, we didnt make the drive! Hope yall had fun anyways!

Cant wait to see who brings home the GOLD!

~Melissa~

The Home Turf keeps the gold for masters.

Jesse Egan over Rachel Arney.
Jesse ran Feraligator/delcatty/corsola/magneton
Rachel ran the best looking deck of the day Gallade. She did very well today.....mad propz to her.....GJ Rachel!!!!
but bigger props to my bud Jesse, I said from teh start of the tournament that I didn't care to win or even play as far as that went and i said, you got this tourney wrapped....he had.

This was a VERY fun tourney and I had fun finishing 3-2:p

The dream is DEAD!!!

Despite going 4-0 in Swiss, Andrew Falls 2-0 in the finals to his brother Zak, who takes his first city medal of the season!

Alex, despite having to play 3 of his 4 matches out of division....goes 4-0 to take the Juniors.

I, the PTO I am, finished 4-1, and then dropped to not make tiebreakers decide the last position (there were going to be 5 players at 4-1 or better, and, I figured I might be "broken" out anyway :smile:. My partner in Gallade (crime) stepped in and took 2nd! Way to go Rachel!!

Sounds really altruistic, but in reality, my kids were done, and I could not see staying for 2 hours with Andrew and Alex both feeling a bit under the weather!

Congrats to Jesse for taking the Sedalia medal!

Great event Ray! Elite door prizes! Zane LOVES the piplup!

See you all for States! Let's see what the next set brings!

Vince

haha Vince...you pulled a me.....lol, thank god for the new rule...you know what I am talking about, I don't want to say it for rather embarassment:p

For the record, I was 3-0 on one side of the table, and 1-1 on the other, and only escaped that match due to a coin flip on the last play.

Vince

Back