Severely Miscut TR Abra

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Politoed666, Aug 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Politoed666

Politoed666 New Member

I have an Abra card from the old Team Rocket set that is severely miscut. So miscut that there is hardly any yellow border on two of the four sides. It's near mint. What do you think it's worth?

2. Brawler

Brawler <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Picture or it's fake.

3. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Hmm, so there is still yellow border on all sides... doesn't sound too severely miscut to me. We'd need a picture to see if it would really do much toward giving it any value.

4. Quatra

Quatra New Member

Miscuts are not too Uncommon, but depending on the amount will determine value.

On a side note, just because someone doesn't post a pic, does not mean it's a Fake. I've seen it too many times where people start screaming for a pic, or they will consider it a fake. Get a grip folks, it's not always manditory to have a pic of the card to verify it's authenticity. Not to mention, not everyone has a scanner to scan the card. If you require a Picture to determine the cards value, atleast say " I need to see a picture to determine what value to place on it" Or something along those lines. Saying Picture or Fake is insulting in my opinion.

5. Pkmnrulz240

Pkmnrulz240 New Member

Pics or it's fake.

I kiiiiiid! I kiiiiiiiid!

Pictures can be faked too. It seems that people rely too heavily on images to determine whether something is real or not.

For anyone who's been around for awhile.... Surfing Pikachu? :tongue: