shaymin sleeves

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by yugioh duelist, Jul 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. yugioh duelist

yugioh duelist New Member

how much are they worth and how do u get them

2. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Well, you can go to japan and get them. They are available in all the Pokemon Center Stores in Japan....or ebay often has them. But you're going to be paying more for them on there, but it's the best way to get them.

3. Chanman

Chanman New Member

I thought I saw some for $6 but on here it's about $12 including shipping

4. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

While you thought, I bought (them out)

Vince

5. the_sniper

the_sniper New Member

LOLOL

I have shaymin sleeves, but they are silver. Maybe tournament sleeves???

Cost more than the greens ones ;(

6. XYZ_Sniper

XYZ_Sniper New Member

While you all *most* stare :) i get them as part of a B-day gift so possibly use in LCQ :)

7. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

They are for sale on the ideal808.com site

8. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

For anyone who is interested, Paper Moon Japan has them back up for $6 a piece.

9. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

$6.20 actually.:wink: Shipping is a little pricey though for me. $17 for three packs is a little insane. Will wait for my buddy to get back to Japan.

10. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Yeah, the shipping can be high with that person. But if you buy a lot of stuff, you can usually make up for it.

edit: Even with 17 shipping, the packs come out to around $11 a piece, which is still cheaper than what people are asking for them ($15 each).

11. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

I just ordered 10 packs, not from paper moon, but a buddy of mine in japan. I got 10 shipped for 73. Waiting to get them of course, but hey, when the person most of us buy from is on vacation....it stinks!

12. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Hey! Brian needs a vacation too!

Vince

13. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

I have a question, what quality are these sleeves? Are they like the blue Lucario ones, or the cheaper Darkria/Electivire/Weavile kind?

14. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

I'll LYK when I get my set :biggrin: Probably pretty good though since they are from Japan.

Keith

15. Nanashii

Nanashii New Member

I only spent 15 on 3 packs, plus I traded for a fourth

16. swampert97

swampert97 Active Member

They aren't really comparable, they are very different. I would have to say from experience that Japanese sleeves are better quality than the ones we get from prereleases. But I don't know if that goes for all Japanese sleeves.

17. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

I will be perfectly honest and say they are no better quality then any of the other pokeball sleeves we have seen in the recent past. I myself prefer the "older" pokeball as they are of higher quality then the newer versions as I find the new stuff peels very easily. just my honest opinion though.

mike

18. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

Thanks all. I've seen them now. I confused them with PR sleeves. x_x Pretty good as far as I can see.