Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

shaymin sleeves

Well, you can go to japan and get them. They are available in all the Pokemon Center Stores in Japan....or ebay often has them. But you're going to be paying more for them on there, but it's the best way to get them.

For anyone who is interested, Paper Moon Japan has them back up for $6 a piece.

For anyone who is interested, Paper Moon Japan has them back up for $6 a piece.

$6.20 actually.:wink: Shipping is a little pricey though for me. $17 for three packs is a little insane. Will wait for my buddy to get back to Japan.

Yeah, the shipping can be high with that person. But if you buy a lot of stuff, you can usually make up for it.

edit: Even with 17 shipping, the packs come out to around $11 a piece, which is still cheaper than what people are asking for them ($15 each).

I just ordered 10 packs, not from paper moon, but a buddy of mine in japan. I got 10 shipped for 73. Waiting to get them of course, but hey, when the person most of us buy from is on vacation....it stinks!

I have a question, what quality are these sleeves? Are they like the blue Lucario ones, or the cheaper Darkria/Electivire/Weavile kind?

I have a question, what quality are these sleeves? Are they like the blue Lucario ones, or the cheaper Darkria/Electivire/Weavile kind?

They aren't really comparable, they are very different. I would have to say from experience that Japanese sleeves are better quality than the ones we get from prereleases. But I don't know if that goes for all Japanese sleeves.

I will be perfectly honest and say they are no better quality then any of the other pokeball sleeves we have seen in the recent past. I myself prefer the "older" pokeball as they are of higher quality then the newer versions as I find the new stuff peels very easily. just my honest opinion though.

mike

Back