Shiny Figures

Discussion in 'Trading Figure Game' started by Jran Sakarra, Feb 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra Active Member

This is just a fun project that you could always to to those figures you have more than three of.
    Go to you local hobby store and pick up some pain of the color you want to paint your pokemon and paint them to make them look like the shiny, Dark, or what ever kind.
    This takes some time to get the hang of and takes alot of skill, but while the person you are facing has same old colors you have oh say a Silver EEVEE or Dark Lugia figure!
    The Hobby Town I go to has just started selling Custom Figures.

2. I'd be interested in buying custom painted versions of figures, however I don't feel that I have the talent to do it myself. My friends and I have talked about making custom Pokemon trainers ranging from Phoenix Wright to Team Rocket members out of other Trainer figures. Naturally with the Team Rocket members Dark Pokemon would go nicely, and shiny ones sound neat to. I wonder how well the clear/crystal figures would take paint

3. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

How about some photos? I'd like to see them!

4. One of the figures we have discussed in specifics customizing was turning Brendan/Landen the R/S/E Pokemon Trainer into Phoenix Wright or Apollo Justice due to he has the "Objection" pose already.

5. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra Active Member

I will have to ask Dragonlady for some pic.
    (Or I am gonna buy the one at the store)

6. Jran, we haven't heard back from you on this and I was wondering if anything came from this? Did you buy any custom figures, get photos, etc? Even an update simply saying, I wasn't permitted to take photos of them would be fine ^_^;