Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Should I rewatch the entire anime or just the most important episodes?

GrandeDood

I wanted to rewatch the Pokémon anime from the first episode of the first season, but there are lots of boring fillers. What should I do? Watch it entirely or only the most important episodes (like the Gym Leaders and the League episodes from every region)?

If you don't watch every episode, now will you see how Ash meets Misty? How will you see the degeneration of Team Rocket from an elite robbery team to the joke they became?

If you don't watch every episode, now will you see how Ash meets Misty? How will you see the degeneration of Team Rocket from an elite robbery team to the joke they became?

To be fair, he should watch maybe the first 3 seasons because the rest afterwards are just a joke. As for Team Rocket, I remember someone saying Jessie and James never paid their membership fees so they aren't part of Team Rocket but I do wonder what became of Team Rocket since Ash never really had any run in with them. I could also say just dont watch the anime because it lacks any story telling and character development and devolved into J&J try to steal Pikachu and the Pokemon the episode is based on and Ash stops them.

Back