should we update the avatars to ruby sapphire pokemon?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by firebomb, Jan 9, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. firebomb

firebomb New Member

who thinks we should update the avatars to the ruby/ sapphire pokemon?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2004
  2. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

I do!! I really want an RS avatar.

3. firebomb

firebomb New Member

i know i would love to have a blazikan it would really go with my name!

4. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Perhaps, if R/S avatars are added, we'll finally get the Ledian, Spinarak, Ariados, and Mareep avatars that are still missing from the G/S/C set?

5. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

but I want Aron, then my persona would be complete.

6. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Yes, complete the Arvatars, PLEASE......

7. Dek

Dek New Member

I would like to see possible R/S avatars (unless they are working on them as we speak). That way, I would actually change my icon for once *scary music kicks in*

P.S. For those of you who dont know the story, I always used the Scizor icon ever since I was in the WotC Pokegym forums.

8. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

LOL @ Arthas.
    I'd likely still stick to the Girafarig pic for me, but then again, some of the others are kinda tempting... *peruses Pokédex*

9. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

Yes, plaese update them. But then I'd have to desid ebetween Chikorita, my all time favorite, or Treecko, my name...Though desidsions.

Treecko: You know if you update them, you'll take mre, your name.

Chikorita: But some people tell who people by avatars, and you've had chikorita for a while. And I'm your favorite.

Me: I your pokeballs, you two. Compleling argeuments but...

So consider theese aspect in if we should update avatars.

10. firebomb

firebomb New Member

you should go with treeko sence its in ur name! i hope one of the moderaters will eventually update them......

11. Dek

Dek New Member

better yet. why not have custom avatars?

12. Tego

Tego New Member

Then we would need some strict rules limiting the image's file size.

13. Kitshera

Kitshera New Member

I say yes to the r/s avatars. I have all the images and can make them the right size if they need them. (Wants her Mightyena)

14. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

I kinda wish along with the new Pokemon add in some pictures of trainers, items, or symbols.

15. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

How do you think I feel! I need an avatar for my name! But if you think about it, I would suppose the problem is a little low on the agenda.

16. Marril

Marril New Member

Actually I think Aron Figaro would want an Aron avatar even more. :lol:

17. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

well i think we should have our own avatar,so that we can get avatars other than pokemon

18. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

... U guys are complaining??? Look at my avatar!!! I had to resort to this b/c this was my other favorite poke. Plus I look like a girl over here... But I REALLY want a Swampert avatar. Seein a Bellossom next to the name SwampertEX is kinda dumb... lol If they don't, I'll be happy, But if they do I'll be euphoric! ^_^
    -Swampert

19. Vulpix

Vulpix New Member

it wouldnt really bother me, it would be nice, and who knows? maybe i would change it but i'd probably stick with this one

20. Dek

Dek New Member

Hey, dont forget content as well. As long as the custom avatars are clean, then they should be allowed.