Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Skyridge Crobat in EON?

Spectreon

I had a great fun deck in NEON with Noctowl/Crobat. Now I was wondering how viable Crobat would be now. If you can get them up fast, it can be brutal with its power. Turn 2 can have a chance at destroying evo searches, like Wurmple and Wynaut, and maxing on Shaman helps with the strategy... but what else in this new format would help???

Last edited:
Absol's attack discards cards from their hand. Handy if you intend to mulligan.

In WotC team play your partner could use Omastar's pull down to increase the number of cards in their hand.

Well, not sure on Absol, using Crobat/Shaman I dont see Absol doing much

are there any good Pokemon attacks or powers that will help my Crobat??? Attacks/Powers that will get rid of Trainers, or energy to compliment the ridding of Pokemon.....

Spectreon said:
I had a great fun deck in NEON with Noctowl/Crobat. Now I was wondering how viable Crobat would be now. If you can get them up fast, it can be brutal with its power. Turn 2 can have a chance at destroying evo searches, like Wurmple and Wynaut, and maxing on Shaman helps with the strategy... but what else in this new format would help???

I think it could do well with Mightyena. Shaman then Crobat then discard a card with Mightyena. And Crobat is weak to psychic and resists fighting, and Mightyena resists psy and is weak to fighting. Soo i think that deck could work. I will probably try it.

Yeah, I actually just happened to remember Poochyene/Mightyenya both have that nifty discard a card attack... didnt think about the W/R switch, but that is nice too....

I was also thinking, for a 2-2 deck especially, Armoldo/Crobat. Cuts down there options..., finding basics/evos, and playing a majority of trainers will be extremely hard....

Which do you think would do better?

armaldo/crobat sounds nice, but it only sounds, playing solo armaldo is extremely difficult, cause you cant search directly for the fossils and cant bring them back with TV or anything, now getting a nice crobat swarm AND armaldo will be tough, but i guess it can be done.

Back