3x scoop ups
3x lass
1x super energy removal

Energy(16)
10x Psychic energy
4x Darkness energy
2x rainbow energy

60 cards total

object of the deck:use Mewtwo ex and sneasl as my main hitters and use slowking as my source to deny them of trainers along with back up from chaos gym and lass. any critisims,thoughts,ideas are welcome

Remember, Chaos Gym also hurts you. I might add in a counter gym like Sprout Tower just in case you need a turn to use your trainers. Unfortunately, the new rules states that you cannot play 2 Stadium Cards per turn so that may slow your deck down. I think maybe you should take out a Lass and a Scoop Up for the Sprout Tower.

Try this with the new Nintendo rules:

3 Sneasel
4 Slowpoke
4 Slowking
3 Cleffa
2 Murkrow

4 Computer Search
4 Copycat
4 Bill
3 Lass
3 Super Energy Removal
3 Gust of Wind
3 Switch
3 Focus Band
3 Healing Field
2 Energy Charge
2 Nightly Garbage Run

4 Darkness Energy
2 Rainbow Energy
4 Recycle Energy

Slowking/Sneasel

Hmmm.... Try this little thing... However... I still think slowking sneasel is too easy to counter.

4 Slowpoke
4 Slowking
4 Sneasel
3 Cleffa
1 Murkrow (TecH)

4 Darkness Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
3 Recycle Energy

4 Computer Search
4 Professor Oak
4 Item Finder
3 Focus Band
3 Gust of Wind
3 Lass
3 Super Energy Removal
3 Power Charge
2 Healing Field (Sadly, I have to admitt, Healing fields ARE better in this deck than EcoGym. I've done much playtesting on this subject once LoD brought this to my attention, and the only time this does NOT outweigh EcoGym is when the opponent is playing muk, and yes, only 2.)
2 Switch
2 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Pokecenter

Hmm.... I'd also like to get some opinions on my fix, being as I havn't played in awhile.

isnt 33 trainers a lil 2 much or a least in my opion it is. i olny like to play around 20 some time maybe 25 but not much over that. i dont want my deck to be total control i want it to be fast as possable and in a mirrior match if there slowking deck packs cahos gyms having 33 trainers will mess me over.i dont want to have to rely on the trainers for victory but more or less have them for lil help and rely on the pokemon.

Working from the top post, I'd suggest the following:

-2 Mewtwo EX
-1 Sneasel
-1 Psychic Energy
-2 Chaos Gym
-2 Bill
-1 Cleffa
+2 Oracle
+2 Super Energy Removal
+3 Focus Band
+2 Gold Berry

Trainer-Mon

Monkey Without Wings,

There's a reason WotC calls this game Trainer-Mon. the main one being that almost ALL sucessful decks run a minimum of 30 trainers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back