Snip Snip Snip

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Blazing_Monkey, May 27, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing_Monkey

Blazing_Monkey New Member

Pokemon (12)
    4-4 Scizor (MD)
    2-2 Claydol (GE)

Traienrs (32)
    4 CC
    4 PokedexHandy910
    4 Castaway
    4 Great Ball
    4 Master Ball
    4 Dusk Ball
    3 ER2
    3 Night Maintenance
    2 Warp Point

Energies (16)
    5 Basic Metal
    4 Special Metal
    4 DRE
    3 Scramble Energy

CC is for only when I need it.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. Alazor

Alazor Active Member

Maybe try some pokedex 910. Why are you playing Crystal Beach with DRE and Scramble Energy?
    You might need more draw than just Castaway and Claydol.

3. Blazing_Monkey

Blazing_Monkey New Member

Agh, I forgot about so many things. ;/

4. revdjweb

revdjweb New Member

so let me get this straight: you have 8 cards of your deck, 4 cessation crystal and 4 castaway, tied up on something which interferes with your own search engine? yes i know castaway also gets a basic energy and another supporter but castaway is the only supporter you are running, so what are you really getting? more cards you may not need which will clutter up your hand and slow down Cosmic Power, if you are even able to use Cosmic Power. maybe this would work if you were also running another tool besides cessation crystal (strength charm or buffer piece) or another supporter (pick one). i'd say a 2-2 aerodactyl line would be more effective than the 4 cessation crystals. that or abandon the claydol engine entirely.
    also energy removal seems oddly placed in this deck, what are you going to do? spend flippy ER2s on your opponents BASIC energy? the return doesn't seem to justify the investment of deck space. 3 night maintenance seems like one too many (you really only need one but i would run two in to reduce the chance of it being prized). you can only lose 5 scizors and still win a match why do you need to be able to bring 3 of them back from the discard pile?

5. charchar

charchar New Member

12 pokemon in total, woah. way to litte. TSD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.