*sniper Painful* (dp-ifds)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by lestatxxx, Jul 10, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

DP - IFDS :pokeball: :psychic::water::fighting:

Pokémon:

4 Gastly (IFDS)
    2 Haunter (IFDS)
    4 Gengar (IFDS)
    2 Staryu (LA)
    2 Starmie (LA)
    2 Snorut
    2 Froslan (LA)
    2 Baltoy
    2 Claydol
    1 Duskull
    1 Dusknoir (DP)

Trainer/Supporter ...

4 Rare candy
    4 Pokedrawer+ (IFDS)
    2 P.Oak visit
    2 Roseane research
    3 Bebe search
    1 Luxury ball
    2 Night Maintence
    2 Warp point

Energy

8 Energias Psy :psychic:
    4 Energias agua :water:
    4 Call Energias :colorless

Spoilers: (LA)

Staryu LV.14 – Water – HP50
    Basic Pokemon

[C] Recover: Discard 1 Energy attached to Staryu and remove 3 damage counters from Staryu.
    [W][C] Spinning Attack: 20 damage.

Weakness: Lightning (+10)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 1

------------------

Starmie LV.39 – Water – HP80
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Staryu

[W] Star Boomerang: 30 damage. You may return Starmie and all cards attached to it to your hand.
    [P] Core Flash: Does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon that has any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
    Retreat: 0

------------------

Froslass LV.46 – Water – HP90
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Snorunt

[P] Destiny Bond: Discard 1 Psychic Energy attached to Froslass. During your opponent's next turn, if Froslass' HP is reduced to 0 by an attack, the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.
    [W][C] Icy Breath: 40 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. Place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Steel (+20)

-----------------------

Technical Machine TS-2 – Trainer – Technical Machine

[.] De-Evolutionator: De-Evolve 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon (excluding Pokemon LV.X) by 1 Evolutionary stage. The Pokemon card removed by De-Evolution is returned to your opponent’s hand.

To use a Technical Machine, attach it to one of your Pokemon. The Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Spoiler: (IFDS)

Gastly LV.14 – Psychic – HP50
    Basic Pokemon

[.] Blackout: Your opponent can’t play any Trainer cards from his or her hand during your opponent’s next turn.
    [P] Trick Gas: 10 damage. You may switch Gastly with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Darkness (+10)
    Resistance: Colorless (-20)

----------------------------

Haunter LV.35 – Psychic – HP80
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Gastly

[.] Smog: The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.
    [P]Death Charge: 30 damage. You may search your opponent’s discard pile for up to 3 in any combination of Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards, and put them in your opponent’s hand.

Weakness: Darkness (+20)

--------------------------

Gengar LV.43 – Psychic – HP110
    Stage 2 – Evolves from Haunter

Poke-Power: Death Sentence
    You can use this Power once during your opponent’s turn, when this Pokemon’s HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an attack. Flip a coin, if heads the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.

[P] Shadow Loom: Place 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. If that Pokemon has a Poke-Power, place an additional 3 damage counters.
    [P][C] Poltergeist: Look at your opponent’s hand, and do 30 damage for each Trainer card, Supporter card, and Stadium card you find.

Weakness: Darkness (+30)
    Retreat: 0

---------------------------

Pokedrawer + – Trainer

You can play 2 copies of this card at the same time.
    If you play 1 copy, draw 1 card from your deck.
    If you play 2 copies, search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. (This counts as the effect of both cards.)

++++++++++++++++++

Strategy:

Start: Any pokemon w/ call

Speed: Pokedrawer+, Claydol, Roseanne, etc ...

Main attack: Gengar

Sub attack: Froslan and Starmie ;)

Tech: Gengar (Shadow Loom) and poke-power, Froslan (Destiny bond), TM-TS2, Starmie (Core flash).

Speed deck max energy necessary for attack 2 -

Suggestion? Fixes? Opinion? :lol:

Edit *** Thank you mca3, Pokepockets, SuicidalPicachu,Zathaz and the Supes^-^

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  2. mca3

mca3 New Member

AWESOME deck! A deck like this should be kept SECRET though! ALWAYS run 4 Bebes, just like you would Celios!

3. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

Thanks You Boy ;)

Take out??? - 1 Luxury ball and 1 Great Ball? add + 2 Bebe ?? ^^
    ok?

4. mca3

mca3 New Member

Sounds effecient to me, I like it!!!
    BTW, if your going to ru nCall energy, run 4! -2 Psy, +2 Call!!!

5. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

Thank you mca3 edit deck *
    Stadium is necessary? Counter?

6. mca3

mca3 New Member

I cant think of any Stadium from the new set to put in here right off! I think it will do fine!
    Like I have said before, I love Damage Spread decks!

7. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

Ok ok Thanks you again mca3 =)

Ok run 4 call

Take out

- 2 Energy Psy
    - 1 Luxury Ball
    - 1 Great Ball

add

+ 2 Call energy
    + 2 Bebe serch

Edit edit ***

8. mca3

mca3 New Member

Sounds good to me!!!

I am Prinplup, and Empoleon Needs my help, weird isnt it, lol!

9. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

Yes, few used the TM Evolved and De-evolved. IS very important he cards =)

It does not know the Stadium card of deck Giratina ( Miasma Valley) ó deck Dialga ( Electrical vein) (IFDS)???

10. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Very nice card, but IMO, Haunter is great for the Gengar because it sets them up with more Trainers in their hand, sure if they try to use some of them they can attempt to, but if you keep putting them in there, then you can Poltergeist for massive amounts of damage

-1 Rare Candy
    +1 Haunter IFDS

11. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

....I want someone with a Piplup avatar to show up too.

XD

Anyway, deck fixes.

It's pretty solid. The only suggestion I have would be to try to fit in a 1-0-1 Alakazam tech somehow, because there going to decks you'll fight that you'll learn to hate powers from. I'm not a fan of Pokedrawer though....Pokehealer would be so much more annoying.

12. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

@POkepockets:
    Yes, edit deck**

- 1 Rare candy
    + 1 Haunter (IFDS)

@The supes
    Now change the avatar ... XD

Alakazam is NOT necessary, because my speciality is that there pokemon´s opponent of having poke-power so I do more damage

In any case prefer a dusknoir tech (DP) ;)

13. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Yeah but that doesn't shut off powers. Whatever works for ya man.

14. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Also, as much as the attacks spread damage, they are not heavy hitters.
    Besides, I think it would loose to my torterrible deck because it seems you depend on Destiny Bond-ing your way to victory.

15. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

jajaja

Torterrible ajajajajajaa

Gengar ¨Poltergeist¨ + ¨Death Sentence¨ + Destiny Bond + TM - TS ó Dusknoir tech ó Aerodactyl ó Alakazam XD ...

Torterra Depend of Sceptile, Shaymin, Vespiquen, Phione, Exxegutor, etc. Dusknoir tech Win the play!

16. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

So much bad luck can not hold and if you do not want to play the cards that happens? is very slow your deck 4 energies to attack, depending on your game as arme, each deck has its priority ... As much as yours and mine ...

17. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

im srry, but im finding it RLLY hard to understand you..

1) Bastiodon stops DAMAGE, not damage counters as he uses (except starmie)

2) i like this deck's concept. i wanted to make a deck w/ Vileplume d from HP for this format, but never got the cards, Poltergeist is a RLLY good attack considering how many trainers people run (though, with claydol, people con throw the unnecessary trainers to the bottom of the deck). Considering the fact that you can set up there w/ a Froslass and spread some damage, and when it looks like it's about to die Destiny bond spam, this deck seems to be able to set the pace, the only thing i dont like is that destiny bond is an Attack, and if they come out and KO you before you're ready you can get a little messed up. i feel a 1-0-1 Dusknoir line should be in this deck at all times, not as tech, since Dusknoir limits the plays of your opponent down to 4 pokemon which can be huge, and dropping the dusknoir out of nowhere can turn a match in your favor.

3) despite what i believe the potential of this deck may be, i agree w/ the guy with the random name w/ the heavy hitters, tho not w/ the tort thing.

GL w/ this, hope it works for u.

~SP

18. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

Torterrible is my son ( my best friend used he deck jajaja is very slow torterra lv. x w/ sceptile, vespiquen, phione, etc... )
    Yes, I fixed for use Dusknoir line 1-0-1 ^^ Take out - 2 TM - TS2 and + 1 Rare candy - 1 Haunter ^^´
    Thanks you SuicidalPikachu,

Edit deck .... ****

19. sleeping darkness

sleeping darkness New Member

This deck is awsome!!!! Iwould change what you already changed

20. flariados

flariados New Member

Torterrible is awfully slow, look at what you need in play, 2 stage 2's and one stage 1 altough Torterra IFDS speeds it up. You just have to snipe away sceptile and shaymin lvx and be faster then they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.