Snoremeow

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by DelcattyEX, Aug 7, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelcattyEX

DelcattyEX New Member

Name: Snoremeow
    Modifed: Yes
    Strategy: Hope i get up all Munchlax in Round 1, then destroy all. If Skitty is first. I use PETM and get up Delcatty, then i put VEEERY Much energy.
    Special Attacker: Munchlax lv. 8

Pokemon(10):
    4 Munchlax lv. 8
    3 Skitty (EX: Crystal Guardians)
    2 Delcatty (EX: Power Keepers)
    1 Delcatty EX (EX: Crystal Guardians)

Trainer(35):
    4 PETM (EX: Dragon Frointers)
    4 Drake's Stadium (EX: Power Keepers)
    3 Energy Removal 2 (EX: Power Keepers)
    4 Energy Search (EX: Power Keepers)
    1 Super Scoop Up (Diamond & Pearl)
    2 Switch (Diamond & Pearl)
    2 Professor Rowan (Diamond & Pearl)
    3 Warp Point (Diamond & Pearl)
    2 PlusPower (Diamond & Pearl)
    2 Professor Birch(EX: Power Keepers)
    4 Potion (Diamond & Pearl)
    4 Double Full Heal (Diamond & Pearl)

Energy(15):
    3 Holon Energy FF
    10 Figthing Energy
    2 Boost Energy

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Do not play 4 PETM in a deck with only one ex. You should play Celios Network or the new Bebe's Search. I would reccomend two of each. You do not need 4 Potions. or 2 Switch. Everybody in your deck has less than 100 HP and is in the range of Infernape. Since everybody is, on average going to be OHKO Potions are wasted space. Drake's Stadium is a good pick for a stadium since all of your pokes are colorless. On occasion, it'll save you from the dreaded one hit knock out. Your deck doesn't have a lot of power, and your main strategy is to discard. You really need another Delcatty ex! With only one, it could be prized or it could be in the discard. That is the only powerful card in your deck. You do not need 4 double full heal. It is very rare for someone to play a deck that puts you under a special condition. The most recent deck was Flariados and that is long gone! Do not use Max Energy Source as your attack! One Energy per damage is awful. Don't waste the energy! Use that energy to draw more cards with Delcatty! Or, Discard them with Munchlax! Your strategy is flawed, that is why I think you should make it so you use Delcatty and Munchlax as pokes to discard energy. Then sweep out Delatty ex to return them to the deck and deal massive damage for one energy! In most decks, they only use 15 energy like you have. I recommend more since you will be discarding most of them!

A good alternative to the Potions and Full Heals is Heal Energy! It provides one colorless energy, removes all special conditions, and removes one damage counter.

3. Dunsparce Fan 206

Dunsparce Fan 206 New Member

You have way too few pokemon IMO. I'd take out 4 potion, 4 double full heal, and 2 fighting energy for a 4-3-1 lucario lv.X line and 2 heal energy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.