So, like I just bought Picross DS for $-1

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Professor_Chris, Aug 18, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

It's a bit late to tell you all, but Toys-R-Us had a couple of deals today that end today (I only found out today; luckily, Toys-R-Us is practically in my back yard now).

If you buy Madden 08 for any system you get a second game of equal or lesser value for 50% off.
    There is a coupon for 20% off a game purchase and a $5 off coupon.
    They accepted all of them and I walked away with Madden 08 DS and Picross DS for only $31.56 after tax.

If I had been braver, I would have bought Madden 08 360/PS3, but I was afraid I might not be able to unload it. c_c

2. Marril

Marril New Member

You, sir, have discovered firsthand why many fine prints include "not valid with any other special offer."

Still, Toys R Us got owned.

3. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Heh, that's cool. Unless you wanted Picross DS, why not try for another game?

Also, TRU is noob for not reading its own coupons, lol.

4. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

The 20% off was off a single game, so I knew I could use it on Madden, but I didn't think they'd take the $5 off one too. Even if they hadn't, $4 for Picross is a heck of a deal.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Well, I did want Picross, but I did look around while I was there. They didn't have a great selection; however, what they did have, they had massive supplies of.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007