Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

So what are you going to be for Halloween?

mysterioustrainer

For me I think I am going to be Professor Oak, Dressed up in spare Pokemon cards (like King Rah), or this mystery idea. If I choose to be this mystery then I will tell you what I was after Halloween.

So what about you?

Remember Please have a safe and fun Halloween this year.

I'm going to be a Dark Forest Ninja!?
Basically, a Robin Hood costume with the green and brown with a brown hood. But then I add my ninja mask from last year it looks kinda cool with the mask and the hood. So I call it a Dark Forest Ninja!
Happy Halloween!

I'm going as Seto Kaiba. I'd much rather go as Malik Ishtal, but the costume would cost too much to make. I bought a Duel Disc today, and they are rediculously hard to use. I'm only using it as a prop for my costume though.

ShadowOfTyranitar said:
I'm going as Seto Kaiba. I'd much rather go as Malik Ishtal, but the costume would cost too much to make. I bought a Duel Disc today, and they are rediculously hard to use. I'm only using it as a prop for my costume though.
Could you wear it tomorrow at league? Sounds cool. I saw a Yugi costume in stores. Next to it were Millenium Puzzle and Duelist Gloves accessories.

I'm going as... the candy hander-outer. ;-p I didn't have a costume, but my hair was sprayed red and blue. (Today was the last day of Spirit Week at school, so they were going crazy with red and blue.)

My Gengar pumpkin got a lot of compliments though. ^_^

I was Austin Powers, from Studio 69(Austin Powers in Goldmember), in the pimp suit.
Lots of laughs and compliments. :D

This year was a very special year for me becasue I didnt have to do anyhting that was Halloween related. I went to school, took my finals, went back home, and played games :lol:

my Aunt came over, so I got to see my 3-year-old and my 1-year-old cousins in their costumes. My 3-year-old was Bob the Builder and the 1-year-old was supposed to be a ghost, but my Aunt mentioned he looked more like one of those Nuns that you would find in Monty Python and the Holy Grail :lol:

Even though I'm a girl, I still went dressed as Kefka from FF6, I even laughed maniacally a few times.

I could've scared the living Magikarp out of everybody, though, by putting a sign on myself labelled, "Canada's Futire". But that would have been a bit too scary.

Well, my first name's "The" and my last name is "King."

Put two-and-two together and you get Elvis!

It does kind of suck have the as a first name though.

Back